Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now

Size: 12 Piece|Change

on January 30, 2010
These are very lightweight, poorly constructed pans. one of the round ones was so thin, that it has holes right through at the bend between the side wall and the bottom. I did not even bother to return because they were so cheap. I would not recommend them to anyone.
on October 20, 2009
This bakeware set is good for temporary use but will not hold up over time. It's very light and does not seem like it is made with quality materials. It will rust very easily and discolor. I hand washed them and dried each use, they did not last long.
11 comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 6, 2010
We bought the set thinking that it would be good value for money. Turns out we were wrong. After one use the metal started to warp, rust and peeled off in some spots. Do not buy unless you want to pay $16 for a one-time use bakeware set!
on April 16, 2010
For the price, its a pretty good deal. I was disappointed to find that they rust and hold spots really easily.
on August 24, 2010
Better to spend some extra dosh on quality bakeware than on this stuff. Quality is laughable. Gets easily scratched, the paint / outerlayer peels off really easily. I should have known better.
on November 13, 2010
its hard to tell the quality of these pans online and thus I wouldn't have bought them if i could see them in person. they are very cheap and a step above aluminum foil pans that you find in the grocery store. They warp/bend in the oven while making loud noises. Although they go back to their original shape, its still annoying and could ruin foods depending on the use.
on February 4, 2011
I was looking for a basic economy set of bake-ware that wasn't non-stick when I came across this set. My last set was a "nicer" Calphalon non-stick set that rusted and chipped in less than a year. I figure if I'm gonna be replacing them every year there is no reason to spend a alot of money on them and at the price this set was if they were awful I could toss them and not fell bad. By following another reviewer's tip to hand wash and then stick in a warm oven, I don't have any rust spots at all. The ones I received were in good condition and of average weight. They cook evenly and I haven't had any problems with stuck on food spots. Seriously at this price give 'em a try if they don't work or last long you are out less then a meal at an average restaurant.
on August 25, 2012
This cooking set is perfect if you are moving into your first apartment like I was! But do not, ye, be deceived! The biggest pan does this SCARY thing where it bends a few minutes after it's placed in the oven! It scares the s*** out of me EVERY time and I've been using it since June! This set is not the best quality, but it gets the job done!
on July 8, 2013
This set literally looks like it was made for a child to play with. They are about half the size of regular sized pans. I would strongly advise anyone looking to buy this set to look elsewhere. Absolutely disappointed with this set. Will be returning immediately.
review image
on February 3, 2010
I actually ordered these pans mainly to fill out my order to get super-saver shipping on a small gift order for my folks.

My mom has been using two old steel cookie sheets for thirty years, and while they are fantasic, they are also flimsy, flat (no sides), and there's only two...so trying to cook for a crowd or do much baking in her kitchen is a hassle. She purchased a professional-quality aluminum pan a few years ago, and liked it, but accidentally left it with her old stove when they moved last year.

I looked through MANY product descriptions, and wound up choosing these pans for their natural surface (not non-stick, which wears out quickly and isn't great for you) and their low price. I really didn't expect my mom to like them--they were more of a backup for when I make holiday dinners at her house.

We were all very pleasantly surprised! She was thrilled to have them, and baked cookies right away. She says they came out beautifully, the pans cooked very evenly, cleaned up easily, and were far more sturdy than her old ones. Even more impressively, she says she prefers these to her lost aluminum pan, and won't be buying a replacement for that. She's been using this set pretty heavily for about 2 months now, and the quality has not degraded at all.

Certainly a great buy for anyone who wants just a good, basic, bare-metal pan set.

I don't know that for sheer quality I'd rate these a 5 against top-of-the-line pans, but based on my mother's response and the GREAT price, I think they are worthy of a 5 on their own. I'll be ordering a set for myself to replace the several worn-out "non-stick" cookie sheets that are clogging my stove drawer.