Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on May 16, 2014
I recently moved and needed to invest in some more kitchen supplies. I do love to cook and bake, and being on a budget I ordered this set. The cookie sheet is a bit smaller than what I'm used to, but nothing unusable (I believe measurements are in the product description). It's not a bad little starter set and for the price it's fantastic. I took off 1 star because it feels a little less sturdy than the products you can get in the baking aisle of the grocery store, but then again the price difference between those items and this entire set is pretty significant.

As for the use of the products, they all work great and have had no issues with baking or cooking using any of these. However, and this is important: I sometimes will put dishes away with a few drops of water still on them. I did this with one of the round pans, and dropped it into the other pan. It was a very small amount of water on the outside of the pan and should have just evaporated. The next time I went to use those pans, I had to first scrub them with brillo since rust actually formed. They are permanently stained from that now, and now I make sure these pans are completely bone dry before putting them away.
on April 8, 2016
you're getting what you payed for and nothing more! It's cheaper than it looks overly bendable but all in all I'm surprisingly satisfied with it. It's washable it wont last for years and years but in the modern disposable society isn't it more important to be able to give away pieces as you need to I'll tell you this though the pans are smaller than I realized I'm sure I just neglected to read it correctly but it looks tiny in person and it's only a 6 muffin pan obviously but the smallest normally is 12 so as you can see everything is half size I'd rate this a children's bake set my daughter can use it with her friends and then not have to many muffins, cookies or cakes for a few 5yr old's.
on January 5, 2016
EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set ...by G & S Metal Products Company ...I am happy with this purchase. You get the different variety of pans to bake cakes, cornbread/muffins etc. They were a great price. Although, they are staining already after using. You get what you pay for. But, overall I am still happy with the purchase. You can buy expensive bakeware and still stains after use. It is whatever floats your boat. This for me with the pans and lid are a good purchase and for all that you get it is great.
on December 29, 2017
I had purchased these as part of a housewarming gift 2 years ago and apparently my original review never posted. I was disappointed to hear that some of the pans where a little rusted when they opened the package and that after just a short amount of time they ended up just getting rid of the rest. I was so embarrassed that I gave this to someone as a gift! Displeased!
on June 28, 2013
I am so angry at Amazon/this product/G&S Metal Products Company.
I bought these in an effort to being baking healthy snacks for my children. I bought them a while back and just decided to bake cupcakes and found rust in the pan. I've not bothered to open the rest of the package--I'm so disgusted with this brand and the poison that this company is selling that I've decided to tell everyone about this product. I still have the packaging but the window on returns has since closed--gee I don't know many people--aside from bakers--who bake every day.

The sale of this inferior product on Amazon has me questioning Amazon's vendor QC policy, which is a shame because I do most of my shopping on Amazon. I think that may change if they don't do anything about this product that poisons kids.

Buyer beware!
on February 21, 2016
A good deal for the price that I paid for these, but they seem to stain easily and warp when the temperature in the oven is too high. This warp goes away when they cool down, but very irritating when something is baking. As I said before, for what you pay for this, it is a very good deal, and a perfect gift for someone that has just moved in to their first apartment or bought their first house. It covers the basics of baking, but I will slowly replace these with something of better quality.
on January 29, 2015
These are cheap, but are doing an excellent job. I often cook for the whole extended family, and can't get enough pots and pans to do everything at once. This inexpensive set was perfect for my needs. I managed to stain one by spraying it with cooking spray and putting it in a hot oven, but it still works beautifully. I can't tell that these cheap cookie sheets cook any differently than the larger one I paid over $35 for.
on March 28, 2014
arrived as scheduled. good amount of pieces for the bargain. i dont know what type of finish its made of. i dont think stainless steel. they kind of rust easily. you have to take great care with them. try not to have to use a brillo pad to clean them because they scrape easily . but otherwise a good choice for the deal. most of them are still in great condition.
2 people found this helpful
on August 25, 2012
This cooking set is perfect if you are moving into your first apartment like I was! But do not, ye, be deceived! The biggest pan does this SCARY thing where it bends a few minutes after it's placed in the oven! It scares the s*** out of me EVERY time and I've been using it since June! This set is not the best quality, but it gets the job done!
4 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2016
I have yet to use them, but when they arrived they were greasy. It was as if someone had sprayed them with cooking oil or something and then stuck them in the box. It was so bad that it seeped through the thin paper "protecting" the pieces.