Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 157 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 169 reviews
on April 8, 2016
you're getting what you payed for and nothing more! It's cheaper than it looks overly bendable but all in all I'm surprisingly satisfied with it. It's washable it wont last for years and years but in the modern disposable society isn't it more important to be able to give away pieces as you need to I'll tell you this though the pans are smaller than I realized I'm sure I just neglected to read it correctly but it looks tiny in person and it's only a 6 muffin pan obviously but the smallest normally is 12 so as you can see everything is half size I'd rate this a children's bake set my daughter can use it with her friends and then not have to many muffins, cookies or cakes for a few 5yr old's.
on February 21, 2016
A good deal for the price that I paid for these, but they seem to stain easily and warp when the temperature in the oven is too high. This warp goes away when they cool down, but very irritating when something is baking. As I said before, for what you pay for this, it is a very good deal, and a perfect gift for someone that has just moved in to their first apartment or bought their first house. It covers the basics of baking, but I will slowly replace these with something of better quality.
on January 5, 2016
EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set ...by G & S Metal Products Company ...I am happy with this purchase. You get the different variety of pans to bake cakes, cornbread/muffins etc. They were a great price. Although, they are staining already after using. You get what you pay for. But, overall I am still happy with the purchase. You can buy expensive bakeware and still stains after use. It is whatever floats your boat. This for me with the pans and lid are a good purchase and for all that you get it is great.
on June 8, 2012
As has been stated, these pans are cheap, lightweight - something you would expect to pick up at a dollar store for half the price. They looked like they had been shipped by someone doing the packaging in their garage. The pans were bent and dented as if the packaging was insufficient. As someone else stated, it's not worth the trouble of returning them. We will use them as long as it's practical then toss them aside.

This is not typical of the product that Amazon carries - this is more like what you would find at Big Lots.
on December 3, 2015
Loved all the pieces, the size, and the quality of the pans. However they rusted on the first wash before I even got a chance to use them.
on October 4, 2013
I would not recommend this product to anyone! Not that I should be surprised this product was only around $19, but still, the EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set is cheaply made and if I were to use it once the so called "metal" pants would errode and possibly disintergrate. (I am being a little dramatic, but you understand what I mean!) Spend the extra $10 on a nice bakeware set, it's worth it.
on April 26, 2017
Do not buy! After first use of the pans they rusted. One of them came bent. One came with black stuff on it. They are pretty much trash.
review image review image
on July 7, 2016
Terrible quality, if you bake anything on these and then just leave them in a simple warm water liquid soap solution they rust almost immediately, which is a hazard to people's health and therefore I have been throwing them away after one use. Don't waste your money, I actually wish I could get mine back so I could buy better baking pans.
on November 21, 2015
Rusted after the first wash. Would have been better off spending the money on disposable aluminium bakeware.
on May 8, 2017
Very good deal for the price but they get black after few months of use, still usable but the quality is not super.