Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Libros en Español Nuestra mezclilla favorita Compra jeans para mujer nav_sap_plcc_acash Amazon Music Unlimited Grocery Shop now

on April 8, 2016
you're getting what you payed for and nothing more! It's cheaper than it looks overly bendable but all in all I'm surprisingly satisfied with it. It's washable it wont last for years and years but in the modern disposable society isn't it more important to be able to give away pieces as you need to I'll tell you this though the pans are smaller than I realized I'm sure I just neglected to read it correctly but it looks tiny in person and it's only a 6 muffin pan obviously but the smallest normally is 12 so as you can see everything is half size I'd rate this a children's bake set my daughter can use it with her friends and then not have to many muffins, cookies or cakes for a few 5yr old's.
on December 29, 2017
I had purchased these as part of a housewarming gift 2 years ago and apparently my original review never posted. I was disappointed to hear that some of the pans where a little rusted when they opened the package and that after just a short amount of time they ended up just getting rid of the rest. I was so embarrassed that I gave this to someone as a gift! Displeased!
on January 5, 2016
EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set ...by G & S Metal Products Company ...I am happy with this purchase. You get the different variety of pans to bake cakes, cornbread/muffins etc. They were a great price. Although, they are staining already after using. You get what you pay for. But, overall I am still happy with the purchase. You can buy expensive bakeware and still stains after use. It is whatever floats your boat. This for me with the pans and lid are a good purchase and for all that you get it is great.
on March 28, 2014
arrived as scheduled. good amount of pieces for the bargain. i dont know what type of finish its made of. i dont think stainless steel. they kind of rust easily. you have to take great care with them. try not to have to use a brillo pad to clean them because they scrape easily . but otherwise a good choice for the deal. most of them are still in great condition.
on February 21, 2016
A good deal for the price that I paid for these, but they seem to stain easily and warp when the temperature in the oven is too high. This warp goes away when they cool down, but very irritating when something is baking. As I said before, for what you pay for this, it is a very good deal, and a perfect gift for someone that has just moved in to their first apartment or bought their first house. It covers the basics of baking, but I will slowly replace these with something of better quality.
on December 7, 2017
I’m not sure what’s going on with packaging but thankfully the product is great - the packaging is very damaged - the outside shipping box was fine but the product box was smooshed and broke - the product is not damaged - thankfully because this is a gift
review image
on October 4, 2013
I would not recommend this product to anyone! Not that I should be surprised this product was only around $19, but still, the EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set is cheaply made and if I were to use it once the so called "metal" pants would errode and possibly disintergrate. (I am being a little dramatic, but you understand what I mean!) Spend the extra $10 on a nice bakeware set, it's worth it.
on April 26, 2017
Do not buy! After first use of the pans they rusted. One of them came bent. One came with black stuff on it. They are pretty much trash.
review imagereview image
on January 10, 2018
simple
on June 8, 2012
As has been stated, these pans are cheap, lightweight - something you would expect to pick up at a dollar store for half the price. They looked like they had been shipped by someone doing the packaging in their garage. The pans were bent and dented as if the packaging was insufficient. As someone else stated, it's not worth the trouble of returning them. We will use them as long as it's practical then toss them aside.

This is not typical of the product that Amazon carries - this is more like what you would find at Big Lots.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.