Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 154 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 166 reviews
on August 11, 2013
Of course you get what you pay for. So the pans do a good basic job, they heat pretty well and if you prepare accordingly they don't get a lot stuck on them. Unfortunately they have a tendency to warp in the oven, though they return to their original state when cooled. It's pretty frightening though when you look in the oven and the top corner is completely lifted. Overall, as a college student I think this is a good basic set, but I wouldn't expect these last throughout my college career.
on November 21, 2015
Rusted after the first wash. Would have been better off spending the money on disposable aluminium bakeware.
on March 29, 2017
Nice!
on April 24, 2017
cheap but the price was good
on March 3, 2017
Good
on June 8, 2012
As has been stated, these pans are cheap, lightweight - something you would expect to pick up at a dollar store for half the price. They looked like they had been shipped by someone doing the packaging in their garage. The pans were bent and dented as if the packaging was insufficient. As someone else stated, it's not worth the trouble of returning them. We will use them as long as it's practical then toss them aside.

This is not typical of the product that Amazon carries - this is more like what you would find at Big Lots.
on August 15, 2013
after first wash before use..it got rusty everyone..
and how it happened? this kind of bakerware should be use and wash in many times.
how can it got rusty on first time..
and some of it came to me with little rusty..
on October 4, 2013
I would not recommend this product to anyone! Not that I should be surprised this product was only around $19, but still, the EZ Baker Twelve Piece Bakeware Set is cheaply made and if I were to use it once the so called "metal" pants would errode and possibly disintergrate. (I am being a little dramatic, but you understand what I mean!) Spend the extra $10 on a nice bakeware set, it's worth it.
on March 28, 2014
arrived as scheduled. good amount of pieces for the bargain. i dont know what type of finish its made of. i dont think stainless steel. they kind of rust easily. you have to take great care with them. try not to have to use a brillo pad to clean them because they scrape easily . but otherwise a good choice for the deal. most of them are still in great condition.
on April 8, 2016
you're getting what you payed for and nothing more! It's cheaper than it looks overly bendable but all in all I'm surprisingly satisfied with it. It's washable it wont last for years and years but in the modern disposable society isn't it more important to be able to give away pieces as you need to I'll tell you this though the pans are smaller than I realized I'm sure I just neglected to read it correctly but it looks tiny in person and it's only a 6 muffin pan obviously but the smallest normally is 12 so as you can see everything is half size I'd rate this a children's bake set my daughter can use it with her friends and then not have to many muffins, cookies or cakes for a few 5yr old's.