- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee Here's how (restrictions apply)
EZ-Grip Silicone & Porcelain Mortar and Pestle With Non-Slip Detachable Silicone Base - Dishwasher Safe by Cooler Kitchen
|Sale:||$16.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.00 (41%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- OUR DISHWASHER SAFE MORTAR AND PESTLE IS THE BEST - EASY TO CLEAN & BUILT LAST - Our Mortar & Pestle is made with Apothecary-grade PORCELAIN- Why Porcelain? - Pharmacies traditionally use Porcelain to grind medication - with great reason: It lasts forever, is easy to clean and won't absorb odeors or transfer flavors. Our unglazed grinding surface prevents the mechanism from flaking or powdering. Porcelain is the perfect material to use as a smasher to grind anything.
- GREAT FOR ARTHRITIS AND WRIST INJURIES! OUR EZ-GRIP PESTLE & SILICONE MORTAR BOWL ENSURE A FIRM, STRONG GRIP AND PREVENTS SLIDING - Don't buy another mortar & pestle where your mortar slips and slides on your counter. You need something that stays firmly in place! Our mortar set has a silicone base, to keep it still while you grind. Our pestle has a silicone EZ-GRIP Handle to make it easier to grind. No more struggling to find your grip! You'll wish you had bought this mortar & pestle years ago.
- OTHER MATERIALS JUST CAN'T DO THE JOB: Consider these common issues: Wood absorbs the taste of the previous grind - yuck! Marble or granite create marble powder- gross! Stone is is hard to clean, and you can't use soap to wash it! Stainless Steel can rust! jade or clay aren't good. Our perfectly designed porcelain mortar and pestle allows you to grind your spices, nuts, coffee, muddle drinks, dog medicine(or any pill or drug ), guacamole, hummus, garlic or just about anything else with ease.
- ELECTRIC SPICE GRINDERS DON'T COMPARE- Our mortar and pestle will outperform electric grinders in terms of ease of use, clean up and convenience. If you're using an electric spice grinder or food processor, you may be missing out on finer, subtle flavors that emerge in the manual hand-grinding process. Crushing the fibers of herbs, as opposed to chopping through them, releases the full range of essential oils, flavors, and aromatics.
- USEFUL IN ANY HOME KITCHEN OR TO GRIND MEDICATION - GREAT FOR: powdering herbs, grains, spices, nuts, seeds, teas, bread, biscuits (for making homemade bread crumbs!), science experiments, or even crushing drugs for pets (great for your dog!) and humans alike. Great for unlocking the hidden oils in your everyday dry spices. The sky is the limit! Not too large but not too small! The mortar measures 4.5 inches across and is 3.25 inches tall. The pestle is 5.5 inches tall. Add To Cart Today!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item EZ-Grip Silicone & Porcelain Mortar and Pestle With Non-Slip Detachable Silicone Base - Dishwasher Safe by Cooler Kitchen
Vremi VRM020271N Mortar-and-Pestle, White/Red
Bekith Brushed Stainless Steel Mortar and Pestle / Spice Grinder / Molcajete
Sagler mortar and pestle set Marble Grey 3.75 inches diameter
KindGrip Mortar and Pestle with Silicon Non-Slip Base and Handle, Red
Vremi Mortar and Pestle Set - Porcelain Ceramic Dishwasher Safe Herb Spice Grinder Guacamole Salsa Maker - Apothecary Pharmacy Grade Nonporous with Silicone Base and Grip - White Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cooler Kitchen||Prime Daily Discounts||Bekith Home||Zaxbo||Pacifica Premium Goods||Amazon.com|
The mortar & pestle is an ancient tool that's been around for millennia, with the earliest ones found dating back to 35,000 BC. Through the ages, this mechanism been used for hundreds of purposes from cooking to pharmacy & pharmacology to masonry, and is a utensil that no modern kitchen should be without. Handy and convenient to use, mortar & pestles also add a touch of stoic flair to any kitchen décor.
Our Cooler Kitchen EZ-Grip Mortar & Pestle WILL NOT SLIP or slide all over your counter every time you try to use it to crush. You need something that stays firmly in place!
Our Mortar has a silicone base, to keep it firmly still while you grind. Also for added convenience, our Pessle has a silicone EZ-GRIP Handle to make it easier to get the perfect grip to easily grind. No more struggling to find the right grip!
Great as a muddler to muddle ingredients for drinks. Crushing the fibers of herbs, as opposed to chopping through them (like with a spice grinder), releases the full range of essential oils, flavors and aromatics that they contain.
Hand grinding is what gives chili and curry pastes that distinctive breadth and depth of flavor that you won't find if you're prepping ingredients with a food processor.
Our Mortar & Pestle is the best for: powdering herbs, grains, spices, coffee, nuts, roots, teas, bread, crackers, biscuits, fine powders, chemistry and laboratory use, or even for crushing medications for pets and humans alike. Also ideal for unlocking the hidden oils in your pantry of dry spices. The sky is the limit! This Morter & Pestle is absolutely dishwasher safe, but also easy to clean in your sink with some soap and water. The apothecary-grade porcelain material is strong and non-porous. More versatile than a Japanese suribachi, Mexican granite molcajete, or Turkish or Thai mortars. pulverizer, crusher or pessel and base of mortor is covered in food grade black silicone and can take a pounding without breaking.
Top customer reviews
Cooler Kitchen’s service was fast and courteous. My wife and I wish Cooler Kitchen much success into the future.
P.S.: Some may not appreciate how important a mortar and pestle is for the kitchen. Chef Jamie Oliver explains why in the following You Tube video [...]
Because I have been so happy with this so far I am giving a 3-star review. I may update that rating based on what I hear back from the vendor.
Edited to update: I contacted the vendor the same day I wrote my initial review. They responded with a few hours and I had the option of a refund or a replacement. I requested a replacement which they sent me immediately, and I have received it! There was a little delay due to holiday and email exchanges (they needed the order number which I had neglected to provide at first contact).
I'm very happy with the level of customer service that I received and how they ensured that I was completely satisfied. I am changing my rating from a 3 to 4 due to their awesome service and quick resolution.