EZOPower Ultra Compact High Capacity 6600mAh 2-Port External Backup Battery Charger / Power Bank For Motorola Moto G, Moto X, Droid Mini/ Maxx/ Ultra and Other Android Cell Phone, Window Smartphone, Blackberry, MP3 Playert, ebook, Tablet and more - Black
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Universal, convenient, portable, and compact external rechargable high capacity 6600mAh back-up battery
- Includes charging cable + interchangable charging tips to charge a variety of devices
- LED light above power button indicate battery capacity, as well as active charging
- Battery capacity:6600mAh, micro-USB Input:5V 1A. USB Output 1: 5V 1.3A (maximum if Output2 not in use), USB Output 2: 5V 1.3A (maximum if Output1 not in use), Maximum output current for Output 1 & 2: 1.3A, Weight: 155g, Dimension: 98 x 54 x 19 mm
- Compatible with most portable devices (Mobile Phones, Tablet PC, Music Players, Portable Gaming Devices, Digital Readers, Digital Camera etc.)
EZOPower External Backup Battery is the perfect solution for emergency power. With this battery pack you will never have to worry about losing power on the go. Built-in battery is rechargeable via included micro USB cable. Two USB outputs allow you to charge two devices at a time. The perfect unit for campers, travelers, gadget enthusiasts, hikers, and power hungry consumers.
LEDs: 4 Blue inner LEDs indicates the Cap
Charging indicate: The last LED will flick when charging the power bank, and LEDs will turn on when it is full charged.
Press the button to display the battery cap, and Press the button for 3S to on or off USB output.
Integrated microchip prevents overcharging
Recharge by connecting provided micro-USB cable with PC/laptop or AC adapter (not included)
Fully recharges within approximately 5 hours
Package includes external battery , micro USB cable, spiral adaptable USB cable with 9pc connector tips (APPLE® iPhone®/iPod® tips are not included)
Battery type: Lithium-Ion
Average Battery Life: Greater than 800 charging cycles
micro-USB Input:5V 1A
USB Output 1: 5V 1.3A (maximum if Output2 not in use)
USB Output 2: 5V 1.3A (maximum if Output1 not in use)
Maximum output current for Output 1 & 2: 1.3A
Dimension: 98 x 54 x 19 mm
Compatible with: iPhone, iPad, iPod, mobile phones, smartphones, MP3/MP4, GPS, portable gaming devices, tablets. (In regards to compatibility, please refer to your device specifications for more detailed information about device power requirement)
Warranty: One full year from date of purchase
Top customer reviews
1) How much juice it puts out -- unlike some real techies, I can't tell you it actually puts out only 6000 mAh (whatever that is), but I can tell you that on one charge, I've juiced up my Galaxy Note (original version) + my Blackberry, both to capacity AND then filled up my Note to 80% power from empty, a second time, without ever recharging the EZOPower. That is GREAT, as far as I'm concerned. All of the above devices charge off the same micro-USB cord (I used the one that came with my BB, as some people said the EZO included one wasn't so hot, though I thought it was fine the few times I used it).
2) How quickly it puts out its juice into the devices: I've had interesting results - it charged my Blackberry lightning quick: like in an hour or so - fantastic! The Galaxy Note took more like 3-4 hours, which is slow, but if I needed to in a pinch, I could just run the Note continuously, with the EZO plugged in - that works fine. It also charged the Kindle Fire in like 2-3 hours, not bad.
2) How long the EZO takes to recharge: it takes probably 4-5 hours to charge up the actual device, which is fine with me - I'd generally do it overnight.
The one thing I don't know yet is how long the EZO will hold its charge while "dormant". I've probably last used it about a week ago when on vacation, and it seems to have held a full charge for at least that long.
It is like having two or three backup batteries with you at all times. It has an additional LED light which I guess is used for a small flashlight. I don't see any other use for it. It also has two USB outputs.
It also comes with an array of adapters, but with most modern devices using the micro USB interface, I don't expect to need them.
I gave it four stars for the slow shipping and the HIDEOUS manual. You are going to laugh when you read it.
The comments about the manual are not exaggerated. It is obvious that someone with poor English skills wrote this. The manual is just a small piece of folded slick paper. I think what they are trying to tell you is that you need to turn the battery off when plugging and unplugging the phone or whatever into the charger. The flashing led means it is charging and the solid led means it is charged. Turn it off when finished. That is about all I could understand.
The battery has four LEDs that indicate the level of charge. I charged it overnight and used it the next day. I was able to charge my iphone to 100% twice when my phone warned me that it was at 20% and then a third time when it went to 5%. I tried the fourth time but it only took the phone to 30 % and was dead.
All in all it was a great little battery and I believe it will do exactly what I wanted it for. The only negative is the manual.
-Easy to use and two usb ports
-Great price given the capacity and build quality
-lots of tips, even though I use it with the usb cable that came with my phone because it's longer
-can fully charge my samsung fascinate more than twice
-Small size.- you can put both your phone and this charger in your pocket/pack pack
-It takes close to 10hrs to fully charge it
-I wish that instead of the big off/on button in front there was a switch on the side. You can accidentally pressed it if you put it in your pocket/back pack when charging your phone.
-The three blue led lights are a bit too bright at night. Just a little annoying.
I have been using it about twice a week for five months now and my initial impressions still stand. It has lots of small quite visible scratches but it's holding up pretty well. The big on/off button (which can accidentally be pressed as initially noted) is still probably the only
real problem I have with the unit. I also wish it had at least five led lights instead of three to provide a more accurate reading. All minor complaints which do not necessarily affect the performance of the unit. Great product, happy with my purchase.