Truck Reviews HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on July 1, 2015
Bought this as a backup for the battery in my Sony camera. Came as expected and is very useful with the exception of the screen protection film. Not worth bothering with. Does no really protect anything. Hard to put on, and impossible to get the air bubbles out. Other that that one flaw, a very useful addition for my camera,
on June 16, 2015
Of the items pictured in this set, the charger did not work for more than 6 charges for me. It just stopped pulling a charge. The battery, well you get what you pay for, meaning it is definately NOT OEM, and although it works, it does not hold a charge as well as my OEM - but again, that is expected. Everything else works well.
on December 11, 2013
I first gave them a a 1 star -- I want to say that when I returned from my over month long journey to Africa and the UK I wrote them and Amazon. Eli from this company called and spoke to me - he apologized for these batteries profusely-- it was a new distributor and the first batch ware fantastic they purchased - he said they reordered and he has been advised through people like me that this new batch is terrible the manufacturers changed the battery. I was given a credit and he is sending me a new battery not by that manufacturer. While it does not change the unfortunate situation in which I lost a lot of pictures while int he field…. These things happen - it taught me not to wait to order and allow time to try new things out. Thanks ELI
on April 22, 2014
I somehow lost my battery charger that came with the extra battery I bought for a trip, so I had to buy another charger. This was reasonable priced and I got another battery to put in my case for emergencies. The car charger is a plus. The case is small and I use another one to carry these items and my camera in one case.
on May 26, 2013
This product is well above expectations. Considering the cost of the other batteries from other sellers, considerably less expensive. High quality, long lasting, multiple avenues to charge all in one; what a deal!!
One person found this helpful
on February 16, 2015
Excellent accessories.
on February 10, 2015
Every piece works perfect...use products daily amd for 6 months no issues cant tell battery or charger is not samsung brand will continue to purchase ezo power products!
on December 14, 2014
If your buying this for a samsung wb35f, its too big for this case. It comes with the wrong size screen protector. this package is not a good value for the samsung wb35f.
on November 24, 2014
Battery works fine, nice hard case, and charger works great; even has a car charge adaptor.
on October 27, 2014
a lot of equipment for a low price.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question