- Buy 7 EZTool Watch Repair Tool Kits, get 3 FREE! Enter Code: HMHMYTUJ at Checkout Enter code HMHMYTUJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 5 EZTool Watch Repair Tool Kits, get 2 FREE! Enter Code: C5JZWBYJ at Checkout Enter code C5JZWBYJ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 3 EZTool Watch Repair Tool Kits, get 1 FREE! Enter Code: HH4KPDDV at Checkout Enter code HH4KPDDV at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 EZTool Watch Repair Tool Kits, Save 20% Enter Code: NGA4BXUU at Checkout Enter code NGA4BXUU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 15% off cost of EZTool Kit, when you buy EZTool Spring bars. Enter code this code at checkout: VNLMGRLX Enter code VNLMGRLX at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- 15% off cost of EZTool Spring Bars, when you buy EZTool Kit. Enter code this code at checkout: YTAX26Q4 Enter code YTAX26Q4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- OUR HIGHLY-PRIZED, 41-PAGE, ILLUSTRATED GUIDE BOOK will avoid you costly slip-ups! With 65 step-by-step (color) photos, this gem is crammed full of expert guidance on battery replacement, bracelet resizing, watch back opening, band resizing, watch tools, parts & more. It’s like having your own watchmaker on hand!
- IMAGINE HAVING THE RIGHT TOOL FOR THE JOB - EVERY TIME: This deluxe set has everything! 3-point jaxa wrench case opener (extra large!), link remover (with spare tips), 3x pin punch, hammer, pliers, spring bar removal tool, band holder, 5x screwdriver (Philips + regular), tweezers, pry lever / knife, etc
- NEVER PAY PRICEY JEWELERS FEES AGAIN! Our customers save money every time they make a fix! With this universal set of watch accessories you’ll be fine-tuning wrist or pocket watches like a pro in no time! You’ll quickly become the “go to” guy (or gal) for friends & family wanting to save cash too!
- EASILY OPEN REGULAR & OVERSIZED WATCHES: The extra large (XL) case wrench in this premium watchmaking kit opens right up to 58mm!! Ideal for a professional watch adjustment or home fixing. Beautifully presented in it’s own smart, branded, zip-up case, it makes the perfect gift for any watch-lover!
- OUR 60-DAY “ZERO RISK” GUARANTEE gives you confidence with every purchase. Plus, our knowledgeable and service-minded customer care team are permanently on hand to help you out with any horological questions. The perfect mens or womens gift. This kit is a winner every ‘TIME’ ;-)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“Great product! Already paid for itself!”
“Extremely Useful” “Worth double the money, seriously.”
“Perfect watch toolkit”
“A Must - Perfect - Easy peasy!”
***** YOUR FREE BONUS: A 41-page, full-color Illustrated (step-by-step) Guide Book!
Most brands supply the equipment, BUT don't provide the 'know how'.
EZTool is different!
With over 60 images to guide you through each job, you'll have the confidence to tackle any task like a professional watch maker! Plus you'll avoid the stress of knowing whether you can put your precious timepiece back together again, or not!
Your Instruction Manual is contained within the product packaging.
This set contains all the tools you will ever need: Whether it's a watch battery tool, watch resizing tools, watch case opener or a watch band tool to resize that saggy bracelet, this watchmaking kit contains them all!
EZTools always carry a branded logo on the case. Don't fall for imitation products which DO NOT offer 1st-class customer support, and DO NOT offer a color printed 41 page instruction manual!
Buy with complete confidence: Your EZTool comes with a 60-day 'Zero-Risk' Guarantee, for piece of mind. Any problems, just email us for an immediate refund or exchange.
Unfortunately this product won't stay at this unsustainably low introductory price for long!
Grab yours today by scrolling up and clicking the "Add to Cart" button now!
- Package Dimensions: 9.5 x 6.4 x 2.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01DU47EEM
- Item model number: B01DU47EEM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 5, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||EZTool|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
=I needed to disconnect the watch band. There was a selection of blunt-end tools for that, and one was the perfect size
=The back of the watch was held together via four tiny Phillips head screws; there were two Phillips screwdrivers that would work, and I used both of them
=The back needed to be unscrewed with a special adjustable tool and I used it
=Inside was a plastic movement holder that needed to be prized out; I used the prizing blade for that
=The movement was still held by the stem; I used the needle nosed pliers to hold the stem on the inside while I used my thumb and forefinger to unscrew the stem knob from the outside
=Now deeply inside the case, I used the tweezers (supplied) to gently lift the movement out of the case without getting skin oils all over it
=I used a lint free microfiber cleaning cloth to clean the crystal and the dial before reassembling everything in reverse order
=I did not use them, but there was a hammer and two tools for watch band replacement, flat blade screwdrivers, etc. etc. also in the kit
This was the first time I ever opened a watch and did not have to go digging for a tool or run out to the hardware store before I could complete the work I started. I really love the fact that not only are the tools here, there is a great instruction booklet that covers a LOT of things like getting into your watch, replacing the battery, replacing seals, and so on. If you are a reasonably adventurous individual who likes to do things for one's self, this kit is the thing for you. The first battery you replace will pay for the kit. Thumbs up!
What a wonderful kit for repairing and working with your watches this is. While it isn't perfect, I'd love a more heavy duty and adjustable pin remover (the big blue thing), it comes with an illustrated instruction book. I have some of these tools, though many more are in this kit but some where a mystery to me how to exactly use them. I've built quite a collection of watches over the years and I used to go to the jeweler kiosk at a shopping center for batteries and sizing the bands. I've recently been doing those myself and saving a ton of money. While I don't have the skill to do the more complex things, using a kit like this, with some practice, will save you more than its cost in one or two use times.
Having the book, that's the game changer. It is well written and beautifully illustrated with color photos of all the tools and even some upgrade recommendations as you get better at this new skill. I'm very impressed and wish I had this book earlier. I've been teaching m self over time and still learned more in reading the book. The tools in the kit, and all mounted in a great carry case, are complete enough to really get you started and working. There is one replacement pin for the link removal tool and you can easily find more on Amazon and elsewhere. That's the part that you can break in a wrong move with the tool. I've broken a few in my time. Luckily those parts are cheap and come in large quantities. The rest are pretty durable and will last a good long time. Don't be afraid to upgrade the tools you want to over time. That's when you'll know you're progressing. This kit is a great starter kit, it's not what you'll see in a professional shop. It's what you need to learn what to do and not break the bank in learning. Start on some cheaper watches or maybe adjust some metal bands for a watch that doesn't quite fit right. You'll get the hang of what to do then watch out, you'll be adjusting your friends watches and changing batteries. Maybe a new business is starting, nah it's just fun to help your friends. I highly recommend this kit and the book is the true jewel here, no guessing what to do it guides you well.
This product was provided at or nearly no cost for the purpose of evaluation and review.
BE AWARE: The instruction manual is not actually with the kit, but it's an online "booklet" which gets sent to you by the company in an email when you order. I found this to be a great option but also a cramp in the behind if I lose the email. But not a big deal.
Now working in previous retail I have used watch tools before and I will say, all of the pieces are pretty good compared to those.
The only few issues I have with the kit (minor) would be 2 of the tools and they happen to be some of the most important.
1st- the screw back wrench- not the size of tool I would have liked to see. Being that I'm a male and the backs on my watches have bigger grooves, I would have like to see the tips be bigger and a little more sturdy (see attached photo)
2nd- As some others have stated, in the blue link remover tool, the tip is bent right out of the package. This is a design flaw in the case. The strap that holds it down presses on the tip in a way that makes it crooked. Not a big deal as I can straighten this out with a pair of pliers.
All in all its a good kit for the money and I'm thinking it should do the job.
There is secondary equip in the kit for watch band adjustments like the holder and the hammer which is a good quality. The plastic side it definitely hard enough to get the pins back in but not hard enough to scratch them.
Watch videos, and read the instruction manual and you will learn what to use the tools for before saying the tools are junk. Just because you don't know how they are supposed to be used doesn't make them junk. And be aware this is a GENERAL USE kit, some watches require a BRAND SPECIFIC kit to be opened it serviced, and some watches are designed to ONLY be serviced by the manufacturer.