Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Security Systems Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
EZVIZ Mini Plus HD 1080p Wi-Fi Video Security Camera, Works with Alexa – Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EZVIZ MEETS ALEXA – Our WiFi Cameras can now be controlled by Alexa through Echo Show. Simply ask her to show you the baby’s room, the backyard, or anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera. Stay tuned for new skills as our relationship with Alexa grows. The Mini Plus can also be controlled by other smart home IoT devices through IFTTT.
- VIEW ANYWHERE, ANYTIME through the EZVIZ app, which lets you see all of your EZVIZ cameras in one place. Receive motion alerts on your mobile devices when movement is detected.
- LISTEN IN AND TALK while away using the built-in speaker and mic.
- 1080p HD VIDEO and wide-angle 135° view for clearer video and sharper details over a wider area. Improved night vision sensor automatically switches for clearer HD video when it’s dark.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS to choose from. For storage locally, camera accepts up to a 128GB micro SD card for storage beyond the cloud.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Connecting You To Life Visually
With our cloud services and smart home video technology, you can always be with your family and home from anywhere in the world—right from the palm of your hand.
Each device in the EZVIZ family is seamlessly brought together through the EZVIZ app. Whether you want to see your living room or nursery, your back yard or front porch, our products bring your life to you in high definition, day or night.
At EZVIZ, we bring everything in your life to you through a connected network of smart-home ready and IoT-connected cameras. Through these cameras, all of your video is brought together in one place, connecting you to life—visually.
- Wireless Standards: 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Band: 2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHZ
- Minimum 1.5 Mbps Internet Connection
- Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
Compare with similar items
The Mini Plus is an indoor HD 1080p smart home Wi-Fi camera built for the connected home.
"Alexa Show me the Living Room"
With the EZVIZ skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your Mini Plus using your voice through Alexa and Echo Show.
Connect and Share
Stay connected when you’re not home. Receive motion alerts on your phone to keep track of what's happening. Take photos and record footage any time you want with the EZVIZ app, while easily saving or sharing on social media from your smartphone.
(1) Local storage up to 128GB MicroSD card to save video.
(2) 7-day and 30-day cloud storage options, with free 30 day trial.
(3) Use all of the above for duplicate backups of your video.
Adding as many cameras as you want is easy and visible all in one app, for your home or small business. The Mini Plus runs on EZVIZ's adaptable platform, which adds new features and functionality as they become available with easy one-click updates.
High-Speed Internet Connection (1.5Mbps+)
Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz b/g/n or 5GHz b/g/n/ac
(1) Download EZVIZ app on iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+.
(2) Have smartphone or tablet on same 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz network as camera.
(3) Create an account and follow easy and quick setup steps in app.
*Please ensure to update your device firmware from the EZVIZ APP upon initial setup and check back regularly for future updates.
ALEXA Skills Setup
(1) Select the “Enable Skill” button in the Alexa APP to link your EZVIZ account and discover your device.
(2) Select a suitable name for your camera in the EZVIZ APP.
(3) Discover your camera in the Alexa APP.
*Image Encryption must be turned off from your camera settings in the EZVIZ APP to properly connect with Alexa.
1 x Mini Plus with Stand
1 x Metal Mounting Plate
1 x Adhesive Foam
1 x Screw Kit
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Quick Start Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EZVIZ has the best app user interface and by far, the best customer service. Excellent quality product, excellent HD resolution and an app that actually works! Combine your indoor and outdoor camera's in the same app, and best of all, use an SD card to record and don't pay a monthly fee.
Did I mention that you can call customer service and talk to a smart person without having to wait for an hour?
The app is also great and setting up the camera for the first time only took a few minutes. There's a few things that took a while to figure out ( and a few things I'm still figuring out) but most is pretty self explanatory. I don't plan on keeping cloud service so I'll have to see if the 16GB card that came with it is sufficient for recording clilps.
The motion detection is very sensitive (even on the lowest setting) but it was intended as an indoor security feature which is not how we use it, and I suspect all these cameras at this price level have similar issues.
So overall really happy with this.
For me, the most important features are the fact that ezviz has Alexa and IFTTT support. Voice controls are the best! Though better still, and one of my absolute favorite features, is the ability to view my cameras on my TV through my fire stick! I just speak a few words and a live feed is on the TV (I actually set up an extra computer monitor that I had in my closet and I pull my camera feed up on that now, so I can still watch my TV). The price simply can't be beat for what is offered with this camera.
I will be buying more for a multitude of uses. We have a horse ranch so bet I can find all kinds of things to use them for.