Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
EZVIZ Mini Plus HD 1080p Wi-Fi Video Security Camera, Works with Alexa – White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- EZVIZ MEETS ALEXA – Our WiFi Cameras can now be controlled by Alexa through Echo Show. Simply ask her to show you the baby’s room, the backyard, or anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera. Stay tuned for new skills as our relationship with Alexa grows. The Mini Plus can also be controlled by other smart home IoT devices through IFTTT.
- VIEW ANYWHERE, ANYTIME through the EZVIZ app, which lets you see all of your EZVIZ cameras in one place. Receive motion alerts on your mobile devices when movement is detected.
- LISTEN IN AND TALK while away using the built-in speaker and mic.
- 1080p HD VIDEO and wide-angle 135° view for clearer video and sharper details over a wider area. Improved night vision sensor automatically switches for clearer HD video when it’s dark.
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS to choose from. For storage locally, camera accepts up to a 128GB micro SD card for storage beyond the cloud.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Connecting You To Life Visually
With our cloud services and smart home video technology, you can always be with your family and home from anywhere in the world—right from the palm of your hand.
Each device in the EZVIZ family is seamlessly brought together through the EZVIZ app. Whether you want to see your living room or nursery, your back yard or front porch, our products bring your life to you in high definition, day or night.
At EZVIZ, we bring everything in your life to you through a connected network of smart-home ready and IoT-connected cameras. Through these cameras, all of your video is brought together in one place, connecting you to life—visually.
- Wireless Standards: 802.11b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Band: 2.4 GHz / 5.0 GHZ
- Minimum 1.5 Mbps Internet Connection
- Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
|Item Dimensions||0.98 x 1.96 x 3.58 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.65 pounds|
|Style Name||1 Camera Kit|
|Video Capture Resolution||1080p|
The Mini Plus is an indoor HD 1080p smart home Wi-Fi camera built for the connected home.
Connect and Share
Stay connected when you’re not home. Receive motion alerts on your phone to keep track of what's happening. Take photos and record footage any time you want with the EZVIZ app, while easily saving or sharing on social media from your smartphone.
"Alexa Show me the Living Room"
With the EZVIZ skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your Mini Plus using your voice through Alexa and Echo Show.
(1) Local storage up to 128GB MicroSD card to save video.
(2) 7-day and 30-day cloud storage options, with free 30 day trial.
(3) Use all of the above for duplicate backups of your video.
Adding as many cameras as you want is easy and visible all in one app, for your home or small business. The Mini Plus runs on EZVIZ's adaptable platform, which adds new features and functionality as they become available with easy one-click updates.
High-Speed Internet Connection (1.5Mbps+)
Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz b/g/n or 5GHz b/g/n/ac
(1) Download EZVIZ app on iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+.
(2) Have smartphone or tablet on same 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz network as camera.
(3) Create an account and follow easy and quick setup steps in app.
*Please ensure to update your device firmware from the EZVIZ APP upon initial setup and check back regularly for future updates.
ALEXA Skills Setup
(1) Select the “Enable Skill” button in the Alexa APP to link your EZVIZ account and discover your device.
(2) Select a suitable name for your camera in the EZVIZ APP.
(3) Discover your camera in the Alexa APP.
*Image Encryption must be turned off from your camera settings in the EZVIZ APP to properly connect with Alexa.
1 x Mini Plus with Stand
1 x Metal Mounting Plate
1 x Adhesive Foam
1 x Screw Kit
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Quick Start Guide
Top customer reviews
I have to say, I'm really surprised by the negative reviews for this camera. I am absolutely floored by this product. I'll be honest - I had never heard of EZVIZ, and didn't expect much from this wifi cam. After trying it out for several weeks, I am, really really impressed.
Everything from the design to the packaging to the app is attractive and well thought out. The camera itself is very compact and very well-engineered. The base is sturdy, magnetic, and allows you to tilt and rotate the camera for optimal recording. Once you've selected a position, it doesn't budge. Setup was incredibly easy - download the app, create an account, find the cam on your local network, and hold your phone within 2 inches of the cam to transfer your wifi settings automatically. It took 3 minutes, with no awkward IP addresses to type in or cumbersome multi-step instructions to follow.
Once up and running, the app is pretty self-explanatory, which is good, because the Quick Start Guide and the User Manual don't tell you how to use it. I found the app very well-designed for the most part. The only thing I couldn't figure out right away was how to change the video quality or pull up previously recorded (vs live) video. Once I'd found them, they were as intuitive as the rest of the app.
Video quality is absolutely outstanding, even when accessing the live cam over LTE. Night quality is also very good thanks to the IR lamps. The app allows you to turn on or off the IR lamps, indicator lights, motion sensing, motion alarm, and alarm notifications, and the settings are transmitted almost instantly.
With motion sensing on, the cam will record video to the included SD card automatically when motion is detected. The audible alarm will beep to alert people they've been detected, and the cam will send a push notification to your phone if you want. I left motion sensing on, but turned off the alarm and push notifications. All worked perfectly.
Even the packaging and quick start guide for this cam are well-designed. The packaging looks like something an iPhone would come in, and the quick start guide was easy to follow, short, and to the point. I couldn't be more impressed with this device, and I never would've guessed it was designed and made by a Chinese company if the app store hadn't spilled the beans.
That does bring up my one concern - having to create an account with a company I've never heard of which is based in a Communist country that is only somewhat friendly with the United State in order to access recorded video is a little discomforting. It's easy to think that the cam could be phoning home, so to speak. I would NOT use this device to monitor anything sensitive. But to protect my belongings while I'm away, I'm not sure I could find anything better.
EZVIZ has the best app user interface and by far, the best customer service. Excellent quality product, excellent HD resolution and an app that actually works! Combine your indoor and outdoor camera's in the same app, and best of all, use an SD card to record and don't pay a monthly fee.
Did I mention that you can call customer service and talk to a smart person without having to wait for an hour?
Easy to set up
Easy to mount
Good video quality
Easy to understand configuration
Micro USB power only
The rotation is limited when the base is mounted on a wall
Most recent customer reviews
The picture is really 1920x1080 p and I am surprised, I even know what my kids are doing on their phone with this camera.Read more