4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
EZVIZ Husky HD 1080p Outdoor Wi-Fi Video Security Camera, Works with Alexa, 32GB MicroSD (Built in) WiFi Connectivity - 2.4Ghz Only
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately).
- EZVIZ MEETS ALEXA – Our WiFi Cameras can now be controlled by Alexa through Echo Show Simply ask her to show you the baby’s room, the backyard, or anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera Stay tuned for new skills as our relationship with Alexa grows The Husky camera can also be controlled by other smart home IoT devices through IFTTT
- Image maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080. ADVANTAGES OF WIRELESS - No more difficult cable wiring You can deploy the Husky easily and quickly anywhere with WiFi, and retrieve images and live recording from your tablet and smartphone
- BENEFITS OF POWER OVER ETHERNET - Eliminates the unnecessary electrical components You can reduce your installation and maintenance expense (No AC power or AC/DC adapter) You can easily move, change, upgrade or modify existing network without hassle
- POWERFUL OPTICAL AND STURDY BUILD - See in the dark with night vision up to 100 feet Never miss any detail with sharp 1080p HD video and wide-angle 1075° lens Sturdy weatherproof IP66 rated construction works in extreme indoor and outdoor temperatures from -22°F to 140°F
- FREE ONE MONTH CLOUD STORAGE - Record and play directly on the 16GB MicroSD card included Highly recommend to store on the 128GB card or EZVZ Vault 1TB storage drive Get EZVIZ APP and Wifi security system for a free one-month Cloud storage with 7 day playback
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Add Alexa for voice control
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
High Dynamic Algorythm
EZVIZ delivers unrivaled HD quality via our patent pending High Dynamic Algorithm Video (HDα) technology. Driving our optimal HD video quality and low storage requirements are proprietary technologies including Predictive Encoding, Digital Video Noise Suppression and Extended Bitrate Modulation.
Husky Outdoor Security Camera with 32GB Micro SD Card
Smart Features, Weatherproof Design, Full 1080p HD
EZVIZ Husky Outdoor Security Cameras are designed to bring industrial grade surveillance cameras to your home. With industry leading image quality, rugged weatherproof casing, and smart home compatibility features, the Husky camera stands guard 24/7 and in any weather condition.
- Full HD - 1080p Enhanced with HDα
- Weatherproof - IP66 Water/Dustproof
- Motion Detection - Instant Alerts
- Remote View - Access Anywhere
- WiFi Connectivity - 2.4Ghz Only
- PoE Ready - Power Over Ethernet
- Included 32GB Micro SD Card
All Weather Design
Constructed from high-quality materials for an airtight seal, the Husky has earned its waterproof and dustproof IP66 rating. The ruggedized casing protects the internal hardware from harsh environments, heavy rain, and strong wind, allowing the camera to provide high-quality video in temperatures ranging from -22°F to 140°F.
Multiple Storage Options
Husky Cameras have three different storage options. There is an available mSD card slot for on-board storage, Cloud storage option with free 30-day trial, as well as a Wireless NVR option (sold separately). All three are easily accessible through the EZVIZ App.
Motion Detection and Alerts
You can use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to set a monitoring schedule and adjust motion detection sensitivity. When the Husky detects movement that matches your settings, it instantly takes a picture, sends it to your phone, and starts recording video to your preferred storage option.
Always Adding New Features
EZVIZ cameras always get smarter by adjusting to the ever-changing world of technology. The cameras come with an adaptable platform that is capable of adding new features and functionality as they become available. With just the press of a button, you can automatically update your cameras for smarter, more integrated devices.
|TVI Surveillance||IP PoE Surveillance||Outdoor WiFi||Indoor WiFi||Battery Camera|
|Connection Type||BNC Cable||Ethernet PoE||WiFi 2.4 Ghz / Ethernet PoE||WiFi 2.4 Ghz / Ethernet||WiFi Dual Band 2.4 / 5.0 Ghz|
|HD Resolution||720p / 1080p / 3MP||1080p / 4MP||720p / 1080p||1080p||HDα|
|Camera Types||Bullet||Bullet||Bullet / Dome||360° Panoramic Dome||Wire-Free|
|Weatherproof||IP66 / -40°F - 140°F||IP66 / -22°F - 140°F||IP66 / -22°F - 140°F||Indoor||IP65 / 14°F - 131°F|
|Audio||Available I/O Interface||No Audio||No Audio||2-Way Push to Talk||Built in Microphone|
|Physical Storage Options||Included DVR with 1TB / 2TB / 3TB HDD||Included NVR with 1TB / 2TB / 3TB HDD||mSD Card or EZVAULT||mSD Card or EZVAULT||Included 8gb mSD card with kit|
|Cloud Storage Options||No Cloud Storage||No Cloud Storage||Free 30 day trial||Free 30 day trial||Cloud storage options coming soon|
|Remote View Control||Digital Zoom||Digital Zoom||Digital Zoom||Pan / Tilt / Digital Zoom||Digital Zoom|
|Smart Features||IFTTT / Motion Detection||IFTTT / Motion Detection||Alexa Voice Command / IFTTT / Motion Detection||Alexa Voice Command / IFTTT / Motion Tracking||Alexa Voice Command / IFTTT / Motion Detection|
|Night Vision||100ft Ambient light / 65ft Total darkness||100ft Ambient light / 65ft Total darkness||100ft Ambient light / 65ft Total darkness||33ft (10m) Indoors||Up to 25ft|
Compare with similar items
EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor IP PoE Surveillance System, 4 Weatherproof HD Security Cameras, 4 Channel 1TB NVR Storage, 100ft Night Vision, Customizable Motion Detection
EZVIZ FULL HD 1080p Outdoor Surveillance System, 4 Weatherproof HD Security Cameras, 4 Channel 1TB DVR Storage, 100ft Night Vision, Customizable Motion Detection
Amcrest IPM-723S Outdoor 960P 1.3 Megapixel (1280TVL) WiFi Wireless IP Security Bullet Camera - IP67 Weatherproof, 1.3MP (1280 x 960) (Silver), Works with Alexa
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||3.86 x 7.68 x 5.51 in||16.22 x 17.56 x 10.04 in||10.24 x 13.39 x 10.51 in||2.5 x 6 x 2.75 in|
The Husky is an outdoor HD 1080p smart home camera that has the flexibility to connect with Wi-Fi or PoE.
"Alexa Show me the Living Room"
With the EZVIZ skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your Husky Camera using your voice through Alexa and Echo Show.
Connect and Share
Stay connected when you’re not home. Receive motion alerts on your phone to keep track of what's happening. Take photos and record footage any time you want with the EZVIZ app, while easily saving or sharing on social media from your smartphone.
(1) Local storage up to 128GB MicroSD card to save video.
(2) 7-day and 30-day cloud storage options, with free 30 day trial.
(3) Use all of the above for duplicate backups of your video.
Adding as many cameras as you want is easy and visible all in one app, for your home or small business. The Husky runs on EZVIZ's adaptable platform, which adds new features and functionality as they become available with easy one-click updates.
High-Speed Internet Connection (1.5Mbps+)
Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n) or PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Please Note: Does not support Wi-Fi 5GHz
(1) Download EZVIZ app on iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+.
(2) Have smartphone or tablet on same 2.4GHz network as camera.
(3) Create an account and follow easy and quick setup steps in app.
*Please ensure to update your device firmware from the EZVIZ APP upon initial setup and check back regularly for future updates.
ALEXA Skills Setup
(1) Select the “Enable Skill” button in the Alexa APP to link your EZVIZ account and discover your device.
(2) Select a suitable name for your camera in the EZVIZ APP.
(3) Discover your camera in the Alexa APP.
*Image Encryption must be turned off from your camera settings in the EZVIZ APP to properly connect with Alexa.
1 x Husky Camera (includes 32GB MicroSD)
1 x Mounting Template
1 x Screw Kit
1 x PoE Weather Protection Kit
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Quick Start Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Easy setup. I had no problem getting it connected to my wireless network.
2. Motion detection. (The way this works is you configure a sensitivity setting. Each time it "trips" a couple minutes of video are recorded on the embedded memory card - or up in the cloud on the Internet if you pay a nominal fee - $5.99/mo for 7 day plan.). To play a recorded file you call up a time index with highlighted areas representing times when recording was active. I can use this feature to find out when a car arrived/left my house.
3. Decent resolution - 3 available settings up to 1080p. This is not a PTZ camera, but I get a good, clear wide-angle field of vision.
4. Night vision - infrared lights provide an inconspicuous but good area of coverage.
5. Push notifications - Need to be alerted when your camera detects motion? The app will do that. You can also configure time windows when you want to turn on or suppress notifications. Even with notifications off the camera will record motion events.
6. Internet connectivity - You can connect to your camera from anywhere in the world over the net as long as you have the app. You logon with a username/password, and there are encryption settings to protect your data.
1. Unless you use PoE (power over Ethernet) and run a network cable you will need to make provision for electrical power. The camera has a small "wall wart" AC adapter that you will need to shield from the elements. I located my camera under the eaves and was able to conceal an outdoor extension cord to provide power.
2. EZVIZ app - You have to use the EZVIZ app to view your camera. It gets the job done, but the interface feels dated. I've used both the Android and the Apple version and both work well. The app will support multiple cameras at once and you can view stored video from either the cloud or off the memory card. There are rudimentary features available to pause, zoom-in etc.
3. Memory storage - I have bandwidth issues with my Internet provider so piping a bunch of video onto the net was out of the question. I can get about 3 days of stroage on the embedded memory card before the images begin overwriting. This is enough for my needs. You can save video from the camera to an external file if you are determined.
4. Connectivity - I have periodically had issues with the camera dropping offline. Sometimes this happens when my wireless access point freezes up. Sometimes it seems to be the camera's fault. I have learned which circuit breaker cycles power to the outside outlet the camera uses as most issues are resolved by cycling power. Unfortunately if you are two states away and your camera goes off-line you are stuck.
I had problems getting the camera to connect to my wifi network. Solution was to temporarily turn off the 5ghz channel on the router, finish configuring the camera and then turn the 5ghz back on. Everything worked fine after that. (Some routers broadcast the same SSID on the 2.4ghz and 5ghz channels and it can confuse some devices)
Camera is much larger than expected. Almost the size of a sneaker.
The Amazon page does not provide a clear overview of what is included, so I attach a picture of the contents of the box (not including the padding that protects the camera). From left to right starting at the top is an installation template, the camera with the two connecting cables (one is power, the other connects to the ethernet 10/100 network with POE capability), the Quick Start Guide with a QR code (see below), the power supply (black, lower left), connectors and a mounting screw kit. Note that one does not need to use the network connector at all if WIFI is used. Also, the 16 GD micro SD card is preinstalled inside the camera so it does not show up in the picture.
During setup one can use the QR code on the front of the quick start guide to enter the serial number and camera info which makes setup that much quicker and easier. I think it too me less than 80 seconds to be up and running.
Installing the camera outside is much more time consuming and may require hiring a professional if you plan to bring the cables inside through your wall. But I used WIFI and simply attached the power supply and plugged it into an outside outlet. My wifi signal (from a standard Apple Time Capsule) was more than adequate to couple with the camera outdoors.
Signal quality is excellent as shown in the attached picture looking out onto our back yard. The wide angle lense produces a nice comprehensive view. The picture quality is excellent and the colors are rich and accurate. Although the camera is listed as having a max resolution of 1920 x 1080, the picture that was transfered to my iphone was 1280 x 720. Not sure why the difference since I requested HD. Nevertheless, the 1280 x 720 picture provides adequate detail for the purposes of security or monitoring of children playing in the back yard.
I have a total of four cameras. Three are VIMTAG 361 HD cameras and the fourth is the Husky EZVIZ reviewed here. In all respects, this camera (Husky EZVIZ) is superior in image quality and software. It is also about $25 more expensive. A key advantage of the Husky is that when the wifi network goes down, it automatically reconnects. The VIMTAG 361 needs to be reset when this happens. This is a major advantage of the Husky should power go out and you are traveling.