EZVIZ Mini O CV-206 720p Indoor Day & Night Cloud Camera, 2.8mm f/2.5 Lens, Up to 25fps, H.264, Two-Way Audio, Wi-Fi
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately)
- EZVIZ MEETS ALEXA – Our WiFi Cameras can now be controlled by Alexa through Echo Show. Simply ask her to show you the baby’s room, the backyard, or anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera. Stay tuned for new skills as our relationship with Alexa grows. The Mini O can also be controlled by other smart home IoT devices through IFTTT
- VIEW ANYWHERE, ANYTIME through the EZVIZ app, which lets you see all of your EZVIZ cameras in one place. Secure and encrypted using multilayer security and end-to-end video encryption
- NIGHT VISION and 111° viewing angle for clear HD video when it gets dark. Receive motion detection alerts through the EZVIZ app on your smartphone or tablet
- LISTEN IN AND TALK while away using the built-in speaker and mic
- MULTIPLE STORAGE OPTIONS to choose from. A cloud storage option is available, and includes a free one-month trial with 7-day playback. For storage locally, camera accepts up to a 128GB micro SD card for storage beyond the cloud
- NOTE: Refer Instructional Video from the Image Section and User Guide from the Technical Specification before use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
EZVIZ Mini O 720p HD Wi-Fi Home Security Camera
With the Mini O HD cloud camera, you can see what’s happening at home no matter where you are. Check on family and pets anywhere you have Internet using the EZVIZ app. The app also alerts you whenever the camera detects motion, such as when a pet gets into the trash. If they do, you can use the built-in speaker and mic to tell them to stop. The Mini O provides added security by automatically switching to night vision mode for clear HD video when it’s dark.
Enjoy a free one-month cloud storage trial with seven-day playback for each purchase of an EZVIZ cloud camera. Every video stored on the cloud is protected by multi-level security and end-to-end video encryption. EZVIZ CloudPlay storage uses Amazon Web Services (AWS) to securely store all of your videos. The Mini O also comes with a built-in microSD slot that holds up to 128GB. Place the cloud camera on walls and ceilings using the 10-foot power cord and magnetic base.
- Wireless Standards: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Band: 2.4 GHz
- High-speed Internet Connection
- Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
Mini O Product Features
When it’s dark, the Mini O automatically switches into night vision mode for around-the-clock HD video coverage. The lens is encircled by IRs for clear video in the dimmest settings.
Real-Time, Two-Way Audio
Talk with family and friends wherever you are. The camera comes with a built-in speaker for clear audio and a built-in omnidirectional mic that easily picks up voices and reduces background noise. Tell your dog to get off the couch or check in on family.
24/7 Live Streaming
See what’s happening in any room with the EZVIZ app. You can use it on your smartphone or tablet to see multiple camera feeds at the same time and adjust settings. Once you register, you can also view live video on your laptop or computer and share video with friends and family using secure links.
The Mini O comes with a magnetic base and a mounting kit that makes it easy to place on walls or ceilings. It connects to your network’s 2.4GHz Wi-Fi band for wireless setup. Once set up, you can manually adjust it to cover just about any angle you need.
Motion Detection Alerts
The Mini O watches for movement and sends alerts to your smartphone when it does. You can use the app or your computer to adjust sensitivity settings and select the areas you want monitored.
Advanced Encryption and Security
From the moment the cameras start recording to the point the video is saved, all of your videos and images are captured and protected from unauthorized access using multi-layer security and end-to-end video encryption. Every video is securely stored offsite using Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Multiple Storage Options
All of your video is protected by end-to-end, multilayer protection no matter where you save it, and the Mini O has three storage options. You can store up to 128GB of video directly on the camera using the microSD slot, a dedicated Vault hard drive, or directly to the EZVIZ’s CloudPlay. Cameras can record to all three options at the same time for added backup in case a camera is damaged or your network goes down. An optional one-month free cloud storage trial with seven-day playback is included with each purchase.
Lifetime Technical Support
EZVIZ products include lifetime technical support and a 1-year limited warranty in North America. If your product stops working within the first year, we’ll replace it.
Compare with similar items
The Mini O is an indoor HD 720p smart home Wi-Fi camera built for the connected home.
Connect and Share
Stay connected when you’re not home. Receive motion alerts on your phone to keep track of what's happening. Take photos and record footage any time you want with the EZVIZ app, while easily saving or sharing on social media from your smartphone.
"Alexa Show me the Living Room"
With the EZVIZ skill and Alexa, you can now interact with your Mini O using your voice through Alexa and Echo Show.
(1) Local storage up to 128GB MicroSD card to save video.
(2) 7-day and 30-day cloud storage options, with free 30 day trial.
(3) Use all of the above for duplicate backups of your video.
Adding as many cameras as you want is easy and visible all in one app, for your home or small business. The Mini O runs on EZVIZ's adaptable platform, which adds new features and functionality as they become available with easy one-click updates.
High-Speed Internet Connection (1.5Mbps+)
Mobile OS: iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+
Connectivity: Wi-Fi 2.4 GHz (802.11 b/g/n)
Please Note: Does not support Wi-Fi 5GHz
(1) Download EZVIZ app on iOS 7.0+ (iPhone, iPad), Android 4.0+.
(2) Have smartphone or tablet on same 2.4GHz network as camera.
(3) Create an account and follow easy and quick setup steps in app.
*Please ensure to update your device firmware from the EZVIZ APP upon initial setup and check back regularly for future updates.
ALEXA Skills Setup
(1) Select the “Enable Skill” button in the Alexa APP to link your EZVIZ account and discover your device.
(2) Select a suitable name for your camera in the EZVIZ APP.
(3) Discover your camera in the Alexa APP.
*Image Encryption must be turned off from your camera settings in the EZVIZ APP to properly connect with Alexa.
1 x Mini O with Stand
1 x Metal Mounting Plate
1 x Adhesive Foam
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Quick Start Guide
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Clear video, low lag (some, upgrading router and modem, will update if lag drops, on 50mb con.)
Useable two way audio (just take turns like walkie talkies).
Easy safe setup, new devices need code that is printed on underside of base of cam to connect, only people with access to the cam are able to then use code to login.
Software is smooth and bug free. Have not used the provided cloud service, only using for remote monitoring while at work.
Provided usb cable and wall plug are a nice touch for this price point.
Ordered echo show, will update when pluged in for veiwing cam and voice opperation.
Specs were read and accepted as adequite before purchased, product seams worth more than the sum of its parts and extreamly happy with products ease of use and simple implementation.
I have ordered two other cams (different model for different applications in same home) also made by this brand, cant wait to use them all together!
I have used other much more expencive cams and they always have complicated software and hardly work right and dont intergrate with android well.
These guys have really fine tuned the customer experiance with a great product that exceeds realistic expectations.
I purchased this unit for the sole reason that it was the least expensive camera that purports to be compatible with the Amazon Echo Show--and it fulfills this claim adequately. While it does suffer from a bit of latency, the integration was pretty straight forward (disable encryption in the app, enable EZVIZ skill, input camera name and EZVIZ login info, and say "Alexa, show [name of camera/room/feed]."). I do not mind the latency (less 5 seconds for the most part, but it does go to buffering on occasion) for my usecase, as I primarily use it to check on exterior doors around the house (mounted on the inside of the door, as this is not an external camera) when a noise is heard late at night to obviate getting out of bed or reaching for the phone and waiting for login to complete. As a baby or other real-time monitor in conjunction with the Show, this unit may not be the ideal choice due to the lag. However, when connected via wifi to one's phone or tablet it does offer a lag-free real-time feed with audio (if enabled).
The camera has several nice features that I did not even notice in the description (they're probably there but I skimmed) that some more expensive cameras don't have (at least not without subscription-based fees). The motion detection system is easily adjustable, and can be set to detect large animals and people while allowing cats and, perhaps, small dogs to move freely without triggering alerts or notifications. Push notifications include an attached still or vid snippet to easily ascertain what triggered the alarm/notification. There is also a built-in alarm that has a low-level single beep and an "intense" setting that more resembles an actual home alarm (quite loud!). Furthermore, the motion detection system can be turned on and off via a schedule to allow for a bit of automation. It also has an IR mode, which I have admittedly not tested, that can be enabled/disabled or set to auto. And the app has a link to IFTTT scripts that allow one to do even more with the camera, including telling Alexa to put the camera into sleep mode.
Overall, I am very impressed with this camera for the price. While not perfect, it shouldn't be expected to be at this price point. The app just works, and Echo Show integration is more than adequate and is exactly what this reviewer expected and hoped for.
* The mobile app works well enough. It's pretty easy to see what's going on, and the audio features work OK.
* The night vision is pretty good. I temporarily installed the camera in my living room and had my wife sit on the couch in total darkness and her movements and activities were still pretty clear.
* The HD quality is also pretty good.
* The magnet in the foot and the included mounting plate make it easy to install this camera anywhere.
* The included USB cable is really quite long. For most uses it would be adequate.
* The camera does work with RTSP. See cons.
* Occasionally when trying to move the camera from one network to another it is REALLY cranky and takes a few tries.
* The mobile app is not super intuitive for some things (I couldn't figure out how to hide/display some things) but it does what it needs to do, for the most part.
* Camera always tries to send stream data up to EZViz to be available through the app, as best I can tell.
* While the camera does work with RTSP, you cannot be using an encrypted stream. Combined with the con above, it means that you would be broadcasting your video unencrypted outside of your home. Think what you want about that.
The RTSP stream URL looks like rtsp://ip-addr:<password>@ipcamera-address:554/Streaming/Channels/1
This is basically a Hikvision unit so their guide kinda sorta gives you what you need to know: http://oversea-download.hikvision.com/uploadfile/RTSP%20Interfaces%20and%20Development%20Guide_2012.pdf
Overall I would say this is a fine unit if you're either:
* super techno savvy and building a discrete wifi network for cameras for use with something like zoneminder
* OK with sending your video to "someone else" for rebroadcast into your app
Granted, with encryption (assuming EZVIZ/Hikvision does it right), no one else can see your video stream in the clear. But... you never know.
Top international reviews
- Calidad buena por el precio.
- Buen ángulo de visión, puedo ver toda la habitación.
- Buena calidad de la visión nocturna.
- Excelente funcion de audio, puedo hablar y escuchar una funcion que no esperaba pero es bienvenida.
- Tiene una aplicación para PC (EZVIZ Studio)
- Poca documentación incluida hay que echarse un clavado en internet para encontrarle
- La instalación, ningún método del manual me sirvio. El sonido lo intente fácil 30 veces (1 min cada vez).
La app no me ofrece eso del QR inverso, me ofrece una especie de hostpot (presionar el reset por 2 segundos y debe crear una red) ninguno me funciono.
No me cabe en la cabeza porque no ofrecen algo tan obvio y tan simple como configurarla por medio del cable USB que incluye y una computadora.
Nota: Si a alguien le sirve o la instale de otra forma que encontre navegando por la página de soporte allí les va.
Requisitos: Una tarjetita SD (yo use la que tengo en el celular)
1. Crear un archivo de texto llamado ezviz.txt en la memoria.
2. En el archivo coloca 3 simples líneas
password: "la clave del wifi"
type: "El tipo de seguridad", esto lo deje en blanco solo lo detecto
3. Colocar la memoria en la camara (debe estar encendida y con el foquito cambiando entre rojo y azul)
4. ?? Profit la camara lo detecta y configura solito, se sabe cuando la luz se queda solo en azul.
Veredicto: La recomiendo, solo hay que ser paciente.
Amazing inexpensive cam, works perfect with Echo Show and EZVIZ skill!
Compre hace meses aquí en Amazon una cámara china que me costó lo mismo y nunca pude conectar, se quedaba "bipando", así como llegó dos horas perdidas de mi tiempo se fue de regreso; en verdad, qué cambio con esta cámara, además de que su programa con Android funciona de maravillas.
No he logrado poner a funcionar el audio de dos vías, pero poco me importa la verdad cuando la imágen de la cámara es justo lo que necesitaba 720p, ni más ni menos por 809 pesos.
La visión nocturna también es bastante buena.
Solo sirve para interiores.
Tiene opción de audio bi-direccional, luz de estado (para indicar que está prendida)
Sensor de movimiento por las zonas que le indiques y la opción de que haga un sonido cuando detecte a alguien.
La conexión es a una red WiFi y al enchufe de la luz normal.
Contiene la opción de poder montarse en la pared o colocarse sobre alguna superficie plana.
El video tiene 3 definiciones: Básica, Estándar y Alta Definición y está cifrado.
Se puede hacer "zoom" a las zonas del video.
Bajas una app y con esa puedes ver todo el detalle de la cámara y su configuración.
Se puede grabar la actividad de la cámara, ya sea con una suscripción en la nube o a través de una tarjeta SD.
Lo malo de la tarjeta SD, es que en ocasiones deja de grabar inadvertidamente.
Es buena cámara para el precio en que se vende.
Una alternativa a esta cámara, sería la cámara de interiores de Xiaomi.
En cuanto a la cámara la calidad de los materiales es muy buena. Tengo otro modelo de esta marca y funcionan muy bien.
Intente instalarla con el método de sonido, QR inverso y nada. Probablemente me toco una unidad defectuosa.
Es una lástima porque el producto parece muy bueno y la base magnética le da bastante versatilidad.
Tendré que adquirirla nuevamente.