Eagle Creek Women's 40L, Smokey Blue, One Size
|List Price:||$159.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$47.70 (30%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- GLOBAL COMPANION WOMENS 40L - Backpack crafted for a woman's body with a narrower shoulder strap profile and tilted hip belt, offering supreme comfort & ergonomic support; Backpack Dimensions: 13.75 x 21.5 x 8 in | 3 lbs 8 oz
- ORGANIZATIONAL WONDER - A well-thought-out pocket for every possible travel essential; a bag designed to keep you moving, no matter where the map may lead you
- MADE FOR ADVENTURE - Fixed suspension favors both load stability and comfort with moisture-wicking padded backpack straps, back panel and hip belt
- SUITCASE TO BACKPACK - Top, bottom & side haul handles make it easier to lift and tuck the bag away in an overhead bin as a carry-on, carry luggage as a suitcase or as a backpack
- NO MATTER WHAT WARRANTY - Eagle Creek's Warranty covers the Lifetime Warranty promise plus the added insurance of repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Eagle Creek Global Companion 40L Women's With a place for anything and a purpose for everything, this organizational wonder is designed to keep you moving, no matter where the map may lead you. Designed specifically for a woman's body, the Global Companion 40L W offers supreme comfort, ergonomic support, and a well-thought-out pocket for every possible travel essential. Backpack Dimensions: 13.75 x 21.5 x 8 in 3 lbs 8 oz
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was great on: Boats, buses, truck rides, hikes and planes!
Comfortable to wear, great harness system.
Great organizational pockets on front of bag.
Opens like a suite case and easy to organize.
Good lap top sleeve.
Hip belt is thick but so comfortable.
Great zippers for locking or making hard to get in bag if you need extra security.
The rain fly was a life saver and really did the job well. Everything stayed dry when it was crazy tropical raining.
Fits great in the overhead compartment on a plane!
- "Suitcase" style zip open, so you can lay it flat and don't have to dig
- Exterior shoe pouch
- Attached zip-up rain fly
- Quick-access top zipper
The one (minor) thing I didn't like was the fact that the bag stuck up higher than my shoulders. It made it *look* like a travel bag, but the conveniences way outweighed that.
By TX girl on May 3, 2019
Top reviews from other countries
I planned to buy a travel backpack larger then this but didnt based off of reviews of what others had said. I am 5’5” and fairly strong, but would not recommend buying a backpack larger then this unless you are very tall! This is a perfect size. Any bigger would honestly be too strenuous on your back long term.
Also- rain resistant cover is great. Kept my almost comppetely dry in heavy rain.