Eagle Creek Luggage Heritage Checkpoint Backpack, Olive, One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 915d Hp Cordura/ 900d Bi-tech
- Travel backpack with checkpoint friendly laptop compartment with butterfly-style opening, sized for most 17-inch laptops
- Travel-focused organization in front zippered pocket includes, interior mobile phone and electronics pocket, key fob and pen slots
- Two-way lockable zippers on front, main and laptop compartments for travel security
- Ergonomically contoured shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Interior zippered pocket
Sized to fit most 17-inch laptops, the heritage checkpoint friendly backpack has a butterfly-style opening that makes going through tsa a breeze, made of the time-tested dependability of cordura fabric with the added durability of a wipeable bi-tech bottom for easy cleaning, two-way lockable zippers and a back-slip panel for stacking on wheeled luggage, convenience, comfort, and security
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 2.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B007OV7AHY
- Item model number: EC-60250114
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Design is subjective thing, but, to me, this bag actually looks better than on website. This bag doesn't look like backpacks you can see on campus. The design is simple without too much accessories and decorations that can be found on other backpacks. I was looking for a backpack that can be worn with rather formal outfits. I ordered black, and I think it can be carried in any occasions.
The strap is very comfortable, more comfortable than I expected. I didn't expect the comfort I can find from the outdoor backpacks with inner frame and thick straps, but this back is still very comfortable even when quite heavily loaded. Remember it doesn't have a waist strap, which I don't think necessary.
Its compartments are well organized. I especially like laptop section and main compartment being separated. Document sleeve in the main compartment is very useful. This bag can carry a lot of items. What surprised me was that the zippers can still be easily opened/closed even when the bag is full. I don't know how the Eagle Creek designed it, but that's very impressive. Deep and wide front sleeve is useful for the stuff you'd need frequently during travels, like snacks.
Checkpoint-friendly laptop section is useful. I had to travel very next day I received this bag and this feature saved me some time in the security checkpoint (but I still hate TSA and security check. They are rude and inefficient)
This bag can be attached on the handle of your carry-on bags, that can ease your shoulder during travels.
There are two things I'd like others to know. As described, laptop section completely opens so that you don't need to pull out your laptop at the security checkpoint.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great bag. Well constructed. I've taken it on a few trips already and it's worked great...even got the thumbs up from TSA. Read morePublished on October 11, 2013 by Michael D. Anderson