Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on December 26, 2012
Traveling international, airlines clip you for anything over certain weights and, if you are like me and love to bring home goodies, why pay for bag weight? Most of the rollies I looked at were 10 to 12lbs EMPTY. This bag is all of about 3lbs and very well made all around. The ONLY downside is that, with the lack of the heavy frame, it will 'twist' when fully loaded but I figured it was worth the extra caution since I only really had to manage it to the baggage check-in and then from the arrival carrousel onto the cart. Not an inexpensive bag but well worth it. Check out lightweight nylon 'packing cubes' by eBags for organizing your stuff in the duffel...another great product. Happy Trails!!
16 helpful votes
17 helpful votes
on March 20, 2013
It's the biggest size bag you can take as checked luggage on a plane without incurring over-size charges. It's quite large, at least the size I got. You can fit a ton of stuff in it. I'd recommend some packing cubes or similar

Well made, and not very expensive. Only minor complaint is that it can be hard to pull along behind you on its wheels, as the handle doesn't seem long enough, at least to me. Shorter people might not have that problem (I'm 6').
8 helpful votes
9 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on June 1, 2013
When packed, the bag is incredibly difficult to roll, and then keeps flipping over. I used it for one (!) trip, it rolled over ever 20 feet, and then the material developed three holes when it flipped. One one day trip! I have returned to Amazon.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 10, 2013
I ordered this because of its weight and wheels. It has everything we want in a lightweight bag (our traveling weight limit is 33 lbs.) Haven't used it yet and will add or change this when we do.
2 helpful votes
on July 17, 2013
I had to place a piece of cardboard in the bottom to help stiffen it up, worked very well ans the product quality is very good. I had none of the problems as stated in the negative reviews
on August 5, 2014
Hard carrying, unstable. I guess the new model will be better, with separated and larger wheels.
on September 4, 2013
Very lightweight, I love the fact that it folds up. Can pack tons of stuff in this. Perfect for our needs. I also got packing cubes to go with it.
on January 28, 2013
Fits my Africa safari tour requirements for a duffle but adds the advantage of sturdy wheels. Is lightweight and foldable.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on July 12, 2014
Excellent!
on December 25, 2012
With the airlines weight guidelines being stricter, I liked this piece because it allowed me to pack the things I needed for my trip without going over the weight limit. Most luggage is heavy and it adds to the overall weight. I especially liked the straps on the outside. I was able to tighten them an nothing moved around at all! Overall I like this rolling duffle.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.