|Price:||$31.93 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.02 (20%)|
- 30D Silnylon Ripstop
- Zipper closure
- 10" high
- 14" wide
- Ultra-light water repellent silnylon ripstop
- Quick-grab handle
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Complete your Pack-It System with Garment Folders, Packing Cubes, Toiletry Kits and Packing Sacs.
Pack-It Specter Silnylon Ripstop
- Water & Stain Repellant
- Super Durable
Pack-It Specter Cube Set
Ultra Lightweight Packing Organization
Three silnylon cubes that weigh less than 2.2 oz cumulatively, so that you can keep your clothing organized without worrying about weight. This translucent fabric is the same fabric used for lightweight tents and backpacks, it is super-durable, and stain and water-repellant.
Use different sizes of packing cubes to compress your different sized clothing - pants, t-shirts, and underclothes. Make the most of all those funky spaces in your travel bag with Eagle Creek packing cubes. And for fun and a quick and easy ID, pack with different color cubes.
A Place for Everything
You can use Pack-It Cubes to organize just about anything. But we've found that, while traveling, packing cubes are great for t-shirts, pants, gym clothes, undergarments, and socks. You can also keep track of the small things – your jewelry, small electronics, cords, headsets, pens, notebooks, belts, camera and sunglasses with these cubes.
Set of 3 Packing Cubes, each with Quick Grab Handle
Using multiple Eagle Creek Pack-It Cubes help you organize your stuff so you don't have to worry about it while traveling. They act like compact drawers and shelves in your bag, keeping similar items together and separating them into categories. You can also slip them into the dresser drawers of your hotel room.
Covered by Eagle Creek's Lifetime Warranty
Eagle Creek is synonymous with quality. Every buckle, zipper, and fabric choice is meticulously selected and then analyzed after rigorous lab testing. After it’s built, we take it to the road to make sure it can handle real-world travel abuse. And it does. Our return rate is less than 1%. Our Lifetime Warranty covers workmanship and materials against defect for the entire life of the product.
Ultra lightweight packing organization. Three silnylon cubes that weigh less than 2.2 oz cumulatively, means you can keep your clothing organized without worrying about weight. This translucent fabric is the same fabric used for lightweight tents and backpacks, it is super-durable, stain and water-resistant. Provide customization and space savings for any backpack, day bag or piece of luggage. If you can roll it, these travel cubes can hold it.
- Product Dimensions: 10 x 3 x 14 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00OY893Z2
- Item model number: EC-41168153
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 10, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
What i didn't realize was important when I bought them was the following:
1)They don't zip all the way around so in order to pack them, you have to kind of roll up your clothes and then stuff them in like a rucksack. Okay, I hear you thinking to yourself, no big deal, right?
Guess what, big deal!
In order to get to what is at the bottom of the cube you have to remove everything else! With the other cubes that zip around you don't have to do that. You just find your item, unzip to the side of the cube needed and grab it without disturbing the neighboring clothes. With these Eagle creek cubes you will have to repack them each time you want to find something. And that, my friends, is annoying.
2) They are fairly opaque so you can't see what's in them. You might think, hey, no big deal, I'm smart. However after traveling around for a few days, you just try to remember what stuff was where in what layer of your specter cube (was it at the bottom? in the middle?) At this point, go back to comment #1 above and here we are, having to re-roll and re- stuff the cube. AGAIN.
I think I would have kept them, maybe, because the nylon green is super cute, but why should I when they piss me off?
Anyway, from a frequent cube user, these might work for items such as accessories (which the RS's mesh cubes aren't ideal for), but for packing clothing I would not recommend these for the very relevant reasons above. Plus, if you are simply going to use these for accessories, why pay 30 bucks?
Just make sure you compress your clothes ALL the way down before putting them in. The large one can hold a LOT. I also like that they deform to take the shape of its contents, i.e., they may not strictly be "cubes" when you fill them up. They'll be more like bulging ellipsoids, which is actually the best way to efficiently use the available volume in a backpack.
The fabric is extremely durable and the zippers are very sturdy! They won't buckle under heavy tension and the zippers can stretch out the fabric quite a bit without causing any tear or damage. I also love the fabric is slightly translucent so that you can see what's inside without having to open each one up.
I used five of these cubes along with a daypack and fit them all into the Osprey Farpoint 40L backpack for my backpacking trip. It's surprising how well it worked and how well everything fit. I'd highly recommend getting these!
- Super light weight - I don't know if there are any others with this excellent weight/strength ratio
- Smooth action tough zippers let you open with one hand on the move
- Smooth surface texture allows you to fill them more completely and stops them from binding up with the rest of your gear
- Far more durable than heavier weight organizers I have used in the past
- Don't seem to mar or stain easily. I was worried that the white color would let it discolor more easily
- I almost with they could be see-through to allow you to check the contents externally - but for that you can use clear plastic zip bags