- 20 centimeters high
- 10 centimeters wide
- Packing cubes are great for t-shirts, pants, gym clothes, undergarments, and socks
- Ultra lightweight silnylon ripstop allows you to see what's inside
- Quick-grab handle
- Weather-resistant and anti-staining properties
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $12.00 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Ultra lightweight packing organization. Three silnylon cubes that weigh less than 2.2 oz cumulatively, means you can keep your clothing organized without worrying about weight. This translucent fabric is the same fabric used for lightweight tents and backpacks, it is super-durable, stain and water-resistant. Provide customization and space savings for any backpack, day bag or piece of luggage. If you can roll it, these travel cubes can hold it.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00F9T83QU
- Item model number: EC-41168131-830
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 31, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Just make sure you compress your clothes ALL the way down before putting them in. The large one can hold a LOT. I also like that they deform to take the shape of its contents, i.e., they may not strictly be "cubes" when you fill them up. They'll be more like bulging ellipsoids, which is actually the best way to efficiently use the available volume in a backpack.
The fabric is extremely durable and the zippers are very sturdy! They won't buckle under heavy tension and the zippers can stretch out the fabric quite a bit without causing any tear or damage. I also love the fabric is slightly translucent so that you can see what's inside without having to open each one up.
I used five of these cubes along with a daypack and fit them all into the Osprey Farpoint 40L backpack for my backpacking trip. It's surprising how well it worked and how well everything fit. I'd highly recommend getting these!
What i didn't realize was important when I bought them was the following:
1)They don't zip all the way around so in order to pack them, you have to kind of roll up your clothes and then stuff them in like a rucksack. Okay, I hear you thinking to yourself, no big deal, right?
Guess what, big deal!
In order to get to what is at the bottom of the cube you have to remove everything else! With the other cubes that zip around you don't have to do that. You just find your item, unzip to the side of the cube needed and grab it without disturbing the neighboring clothes. With these Eagle creek cubes you will have to repack them each time you want to find something. And that, my friends, is annoying.
2) They are fairly opaque so you can't see what's in them. You might think, hey, no big deal, I'm smart. However after traveling around for a few days, you just try to remember what stuff was where in what layer of your specter cube (was it at the bottom? in the middle?) At this point, go back to comment #1 above and here we are, having to re-roll and re- stuff the cube. AGAIN.
I think I would have kept them, maybe, because the nylon green is super cute, but why should I when they piss me off?
Anyway, from a frequent cube user, these might work for items such as accessories (which the RS's mesh cubes aren't ideal for), but for packing clothing I would not recommend these for the very relevant reasons above. Plus, if you are simply going to use these for accessories, why pay 30 bucks?
I also use these for shorter overnight trips to organize the toiletries.