Eagle Creek Pack It Specter Compression Cube Set, Brilliant Blue, 2 Pack
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DURABLE. Made with ultra lightweight silnylon material so you can organize your packing without adding extra weight. The ripstop design ensures these cubes will last through even the toughest packing jobs.
- EXTRA COMPRESSION. The unique compression zipper allows you to pack even more in your cube. The cubes expand to more than triple their size so you can pack and reach your clothes with ease. Then simply close the zipper to compact your cubes for effortless organized packing.
- DIMENSIONS. Compressed: 10 x 7 x 1 in (half cube), 14 x 10 x 1 in (cube), Expanded Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 4 in (half cube), 14 x 10 x 4 in (cube) Weight: 1.5 oz (half cube), 2 oz (cube).
- CAPACITY. Compressed: 3 L (half cube), 7.5 L (cube), Expanded Capacity: 6 L (half cube), 13.5 L (cube)
- WATER-RESISTANT. These cubes are made out of nylon so they're water-resistant. They're great for any type of vacation so you can enjoy your trip without having to worry about your clothes staying dry. They're also great for keeping your clothes clean if your toiletries spill while you're traveling. We've got you covered so you can have a stress free trip.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
"Eagle Creek Pack It Compression Cube Set, 2 Pack. Use these cubes to maximize space and simplify packing. The translucent exterior allows you to see the contents of your cube without having to unpack everything. Once you arrive, your clothes can stay organized and you'll know where everything is, giving you peace of mind and making your life a little easier.
- Extra Tough. Ultra lightweight silnylon ripstop material ensures these cubes will last.
- Compression Zipper. Cubes expand to more than triple their size so you can pack and reach your clothes with ease.
- Measurements. Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 1 in | 25 x 18 x 3 cm (half cube), 14 x 10 x 1 in | 36 x 25 x 3 cm (cube). Expanded Dimensions: 10 x 7 x 4 in | 25 x 18 x 10 cm (half cube), 14 x 10 x 4 in | 25 x 18 x 10 cm (cube). Weight: 1.5 oz | 45 g (half cube), 2 oz | 63 g (cube).
- Volume. 175 cu in | 3 L (half cube), 450 cu in | 7.5 L (cube). Expanded Capacity: 375 cu in | 6 L (half cube), 825 cu in | 13.5 L (cube).
- Liquid Safe. Nylon water-resistant exterior to protect your clothes from toiletry spills and the elements.
WHY EAGLE CREEK?
Eagle Creek is a global tribe of travelers committed to preserving and protecting the places we live, work and travel. From community partnerships to sustainable materials and solutions designed to last a lifetime, we’re on a mission to unlock new ways to positively impact the cultures, environments and planet for future generations to discover. We've been around for more than 40 years and, from city parks to exotic destinations, we take pride in equipping you with versatile gear to take you beyond your fears and outside your comfort zone."
From the manufacturer
Fit More in Your Bag
With the extra compression comes extra room for packing all your items to bring on the road.
Your Travel Companion
Made with ultra lightweight water-repellent nylon and ripstop design, the Eagle Creek Specter Cubes are extra durable to take on any challenge you throw it's way. Perfect for any adventure.
Advanced Packing Technology
Designed to increase packing efficiency, our line of Eagle Creek Pack-It Organizers are made from high-quality, durable materials built for travel. Made to help you to effortlessly pack all you need in one organized place.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
617 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-7 of 617 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In 40+ years of traveling all over the world, we've only checked our luggage once. This time, as almost always, we will only have carry-ons. My husband will carry a Kestrel 48, and I, an Osprey Kyte 36. For personal items, we will have a Think Tank Retrospective 20 camera bag and an Induro tripod. That's all.
When *not* being filled to the maximum capacity, both backpacks will be within the carry-on allowance on a cheap European budget airlines. Still, I want to be certain that what I ordered from Eagle Creek will compress everything and in turn, making the backpacks look more compact to airline personnel.
I only used 3.5 sets to pack this long list of clothing and accessories (based on the thickness, some clothing were rolled, some were folded):
3 pairs of Woolx heavyweight merino middle layer leggings
1 pair of Woolx heavyweight merino long johns
3 Woolx heavyweight pullovers
1 Scottish cashmere sweater (very thick)
2 pairs of ski pants
1 North Face down-filled parka (incredibly thick)
1 Rab down-filled parka
3 sets of silk base layers (long sleeve tops and long bottoms)
8 items of merino underwear
4 pairs of heavy weight merino wool socks
2 pairs of silk sock liners
2 pairs of Hestra ski gloves
1 Smartwool neck gaiter
2 merino/cashmere knit caps
1 trapper hat
1 roller fur hat
1 Stormy Kromer hat
toiletries, cosmetics, medicines, and electronic accessories.
With the compression sets inside, both of our backpacks are still within the airline allowance with a few inches to spare. I was very impressed.
The difference between the two models:
Pack-It Compression Cube:
Slightly heavier weight: 4 oz
Larger dimensions: 14×10×1.25” (which means larger capacity)
Top zipper opens up three sides
Pack-It Specter Compression Cube:
Featherlight weight: 2 oz
Smaller dimensions: 10×7×1”
Top zipper only opens half way
I liked both models, but have found that the original Pack-It compression model was much better for larger and bulkier items (down parkas and heavyweight merino base layers). The Specter model was perfect for lighter clothing and everything else.
I *highly* recommend both Eagle Creek Compression Cube models for all travellers who pack light and pack effectively.
Very disappointed in quality of this product.
Contacted Eagle Creek customer Service about the warranty since the fabric/stitching was defective. Because I bought it through a different retailer and not directly through them, they won't replace the item under the warranty. Oh, but I can pay them to repair it.
Used sac once. Won't use Eagle Creek again.