Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
eagle creek Pack-it Specter Starter Set, Brilliant Blue, One Size
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PACK-IT ORIGINAL STARTER SET - Designed to help organize your suitcase's contents; travel with the assurance that you know where everything is when on the go
- STAY TIDY & ORGANIZED - The folder fits in most carry-on luggage and helps compress 8-12 dress shirts or slacks, minimizing wrinkles; Folder Dimensions: 17 x 12 in | 15 oz
- SIMPLIFY SUITCASE LIVING - Use Cubes to roll and compartmentalize clothing; Cube Dimensions: Medium - 14 x 10 x 3 in | 4 oz , Small - 10 x 7 x 3 in | 2.5 oz
- SPACE SAVING TRAVEL ACCESSORIES - Compression travel bags helps free up space for souvenirs, and other fun collectible picked up along your travels
- NO MATTER WHAT WARRANTY - Eagle Creek's Warranty covers the Lifetime Warranty promise plus the added insurance of repair or replacement due to product failure during the product lifetime, regardless of the cause
- Pack-It Specter Garment Folder Medium
- Pack-It Specter Cube
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Eagle Creek Pack It Specter Starter Set, 3 Pack. This set includes 3 pieces: a medium Garment Folder , to keep your nicer clothes wrinkle free, and 2 sizes of Pack-It Cubes, to keep your smaller clothing and undergarments organized and separated.
- Cubes. Two-way zippered opening allows for maximum compression and organization.
- Folder. Holds between 8-12 shirts or pants and comes equipped with a folding board, so your clothes stay wrinkle free. The envelope then compresses to fit in most carry-on bags.
- Machine Washable. When they get dirty, just throw them in the wash.
- Measurements. 17 x 12 in (Folder), 14 x 10 x 3 in (Cube), 10 x 7 x 3 in (Half Cube)
Eagle Creek is a global tribe of travelers committed to preserving and protecting the places we live, work and travel. We’re on a mission to unlock new ways to positively impact the cultures, environments and planet for future generations to discover. We've been around for more than 40 years and we take pride in equipping you with versatile gear to take you beyond your fears and outside your comfort zone.
From the manufacturer
|Eagle Creek Pack-It Cube Set||Eagle Creek Gear Warrior Luggage||Eagle Creek Migrate Duffel Bag||Eagle Creek Tarmac Wheeled Luggage - Softside 2-Wheel Rolling Suitcase|
|Sizes||M: 14 x 10 x 3 in | S: 10 x 7 x 3 in | XS: 7.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 in||12.5 x 21.5 x 10.5 in||40L: 10.25 x 18.5 x 9.5in | 60L: 11.5 x 23.25 x 11 in | 90L: 13.5 x 25.5 x 12.25 in||21.5 in: 13.75 x 21.5 in x 8 in | 22in: 14 x 22 x 9 in | 26: 17.5 x 26 x 13.5 in | 29in: 18.5 | 29.5 x 14.5 in|
|Volume||M: 10.5 L | S: 5 L | XS: 1.2 L||43 liters||S: 40 liters | M: 60 liters | L: 90 liters||21in: 33 L | 22in: 38.5 L | 26in: 77L | 29in: 106L|
|Weight||M: 1 oz | S: 0.6 oz | XS: 0.5 oz||2 lbs 1 oz||40L: 2 lbs 1 oz | 60L: 2 lbs 8 oz | 90L: 2 lbs 15 oz||21.5 in: 6lbs 9 oz | 22in: 6 lbs 12 oz | 26in: 8 lbs 8 oz | 29in: 10 lbs 8 oz|
|Material||30D Silnylon Ripstop||100% Recycled Poly Neo Diamond , 1000D Helix(TM) Poly Twill, 210D Exo Skeleton||TPU 900D Poly Twill , 1680D Ballistic Poly Recycled PVB||Bi-Tech (TM) Heather, 1000D Helix(TM) Poly Twill|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish I could tell you WHY these work so well but I'm still mystified. I thought that forcing clothes into small "packages" would result in unused space/voids in my bag between cubes. In reality these actually make those spaces more usable. I pack all of my clothes into the cubes then add miscellaneous items into the void spaces (like belts, shoes, bras) then lay bulky sweaters or jackets on top and tuck into gaps. I travel regularly to the same places for work and was shocked by the difference.
I have a trip coming up to California in a few weeks so you know I'm going to use these for sure. I tested them out with 4 days worth of clothes which happens to be the duration of my next trip. It wasn't a problem at all and I had the one pouch left over that I didn't even use! I'll try to post a photo of my results so you can see how amazing it is.
These are lightweight, they seem sturdy like a windbreaker jacket type material. I like the zipper closures, that's a nice touch. The only thing is I wish they were a bit more see through or had a window in them so I could know at a glance what is in there but that is a small gripe. For a short trip I suppose I ought to remember.
UPDATE 6/10/15 I've now gotten to use these about 4 times now this summer and they have held up well under extreme stuffing conditions. These are really quite wonderful. I find myself primarily using just the two smaller bags and not the larger shirt bag though as most of my trips are short ones.
UPDATE 8/29/15 It's the end of our "traveling season" and these little bags have held up perfectly. No rips, damage. They really have held up well with lots of trips.
UPDATE 6/16/16 - still looking great!!!
As far as the packing cubes go - if you are an infrequent traveler, or just want something pretty basic to help you keep organized, these do their job just fine. I would suspect, however, that those who would use them more often might prefer packing cubes with a compression zipper, and these do not have that. Aside from that though, I've never had issues with Eagle Creek's quality. These are well made and seem like they'd hold up fine, even for frequent travel.
Top reviews from other countries
It was easy to clean if something accidently spilled on it.