Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Eagle Creek Pack It Specter Cube , White, Medium
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Packing cubes are Perfect for rolling t-shirts, pants, and other clothing items
- Ultra lightweight silnylon ripstop allows you to see what's inside
- Quick-grab handle
- Water-resistant and anti-staining properties
- "I am a really efficient packer and have always thought the packing cubes would take up too much space but thought I'd try the newer lightweight ones on a recent EuropeAn trip. They were wonderful! It kept my suitcase so organized. Used one for pants, one for tops, one for underwear and nightwear and a small one for scarves. I rolled my clothes as I always do and was able to fit more in than usual. Just sorry this gorgeous raspberry color is being discontinued!" -Judy
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An ultra light packing solution that weighs in at one ounce made of Silnylon to keep clothing organized while traveling. This translucent fabric is the same fabric used for lightweight tents and backpacks, it is super-durable, stain and water-resistant. Finally, organization in just the size you need. Provide customization and space savings for any backpack, day bag or piece of luggage. If you can roll it, this travel cube can hold it.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
At first, I wasn't sure these little bags would be worth $17, but they're surprisingly well-made and useful. The fabric is exceptionally lightweight and durable, and the corners fold over so the bag is reinforced and holds its shape when packed full. Even the handle is reinforced, and the zipper sort of zips itself away. I also like how it's transparent enough I can tell whats in the bag without opening it. This type of bag is great for storing clothes, but it won't work very well as a toiletry bag.
These bags are useful for any type of travel, but they could also be used as a way to store out-of-season clothes at home or organize your gym bag. Definitely useful for any situation where you might want to bring a spare set of clothes. Worth the money!
I liked these so much I bought more prior to my trip and i was glad i did!!
so useful for suitcase organization. We color-code for different individuals, so one of us has white ones, the other
has green ones - which is good if you cross-pack (packing some of each person's stuff in both suitcases, so
in case one gets lost, one traveler hasn't lost all of his/her stuff.)
We've used ours for numerous trips, and they're holding up well.