Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by The Lone Bellow PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on December 17, 2011
The shape of this luggage is a great idea - maximize overhead space while staying within the majority of airline dimensions for overhead items. Seems rugged, well-made and wheels easily. Only issue is that the first one had a really tough zipper that caught at every corner and was a pain to use. The replacement luggage's zipper is much better but still not a swoosh and your done kind of zipper. It takes a bit of work.

Asked Eagle Creek whether this was normal and if it would loosen over time but they weren't so helpful. A tad rude and just not willing to help. Amazon, however, was a cinch to do an exchange with.
on February 24, 2013
This bag is simply great. I travelled almost 60K miles last year and it is a real workhorse.

I haven't experienced any issues with any zippers and it does fit in the overhead bin of 90% of the flights I have taken.

Of course the No Matter What warranty real seals the deal with the product!
on October 22, 2012
This eagle creek Tarmac is light weight, and surprisingly spacious inside. It meets the size criteria for carry on on all airlines. I only wish it had 360 degree wheel rollers. But, other than that a good buy
on January 7, 2013
We purchased one of these suitcases in December of 2011 after going through cheap suitcases every couple of months. In 2012 I spent 280 days of the year "on the road" living in hotel rooms and made ~ 30 round-trip airline trips. Further, I live about one-mile from the train station and so this suitcase not only gets the wear and tear of travel, but it gets pulled much further than the average suitcase. This suitcase shows no signs of wear and I expect it to hold up to years of additional travel. I'm not sure if I can hold up to more travel, but I'm confident that the suitcase can.
on October 6, 2011
I really like the wide body. I can more easily pack using the folders and cubes. I like that empty, it is a light bag.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.