BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 3, 2015
I was cynical about packing cubes. Not any more, they make it so easy. A place for everything and all completely organized. Packing and unpacking is now fun and easy. No more searching for that elusive sock etc everything is neatly together. Pack the cubes in your case, only remove the ones you need at the time, I have one for gym gear,towel and shoes, another for underwear, socks, another for that special outfit. It is all so easy. I do not travel without them. I also use a travel folder for clothes I do not wish to roll.
on May 2, 2014
I like these pack-it tubes. I never had them before and would always lose things at the bottom of my travel bag or backpack, but with these you keep everything together, and you can pull it all out at once and see what's in it through the mesh. They appear to be constructed well, and should last a long time.
on March 12, 2014
I got the one with Zebra Camouflage so no one would spot the Zebras I help smuggle across the border. Plus it keeps my socks seperate from my underwear, which is what my legs do, so I'm really not sure why I got these. Oh yeah, got them for the reasons everyone else says in their reviews.
on June 29, 2012
I bought a variety of these cubes for a recent trip and I was very please with the quality of this cube. The zipper is great and it's a nice small bag great for socks, toys, or other small items

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.