Pack-It 15" Folder Color: Torch Red
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Size: 18"x12"
- Weight: 1 lb
- Capacity: 8-12 Items (depending on bulk)
- Material: EcoLite Weave
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
EC-41068007 Color: Torch Red Features: -Holds about 7 items: Shirts, blouses, slacks; bulkier garments such as sweaters, blazers and suits (depending on size).-Arrive organized and wrinkle free. Includes: -Includes folding board with instructions. Construction: -Constructed of recycled ecolite weave, mesh poly. Dimensions: -Dimensions: 15'' H x 10'' W.
- Product Dimensions: 1,653.5 x 39.4 x 1,181.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- ASIN: B006ZX9EHG
- Item model number: 98_94
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 20, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
1. One of the major "features' of this product is that your clothes don't get wrinkled. The idea is that the compression of the material and the direction for laying out your clothes allows the material to remain immobile, therefore preventing wrinkles. However, this really assumes that the folder is the last thing you put in your suitcase and thus there is no pressure being exerted. The way I pack, there is so much pressure on the pack-it that all my clothes get the crease lines from the folds. When I fold my shirts normally, I do two folds, half the long way and half the short. This creates two creases max. The pack-its creates 5 creases and as a result it actually makes my clothes more wrinkly sometimes.
2. The second feature is reducing volume. What you may not consider is that the because the pack-it is shorter than a 22inch roller length-wise, you actually created a shorter fold, thus increasing over height of your stack. I did an experiment and because of the rigidity of the pack-it, it actually increased my volume instead of decrease.
So those are my two caveats. Great product, but I'm pretty sure after a little while, I'm just going to go back to folding my shirts and putting them in my case without this.
If you travel, you need an Eagle Creek Folder.
I took 1 star off because there are newer versions of this folder than weigh half as much. If you are carrying-on and conscious about space and weight (and I assume you are if you are considering buying this), then I recommend the newer version. Same great design by half as heavy.
I am not normally able to achieve any level of looking neat while traveling, this did the trick. It was also helpful organizing the suitcase and keeping order, another first.
The 18" size is the most practical size for adult clothes. The smaller versions of this product might work for kids but didn't work for me at all.
I am definitely going to buy more of these.
Great for gifts, too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These allow me to always just take a carry on luggage and never check a bag.Published 3 months ago by Catalina
Used this to pack for a 2 week trip to London. Was able to take a carry on and not check any luggage.Published 7 months ago by Peg
We use this on every trip we take. It does a great job of keeping our clothes in excellent shape.Published 8 months ago by S. Warner
This is a great idea. Just returned from a month long pleasure trip to Europe. I'd made a resolution to keep myself to a single bag and Pack-It made it easy. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Kirk
I was interviewing for jobs recently, and needed to travel a few times with a suits packed into my carry-on luggage. Read morePublished 14 months ago by Charles
Shirt and blouse fit perfectly in this envelop, they stay wrinkle free when unpack, and made packing a lot easier and keep the suitcase organize plus better used of the spacePublished 15 months ago by Vilma