Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 31-40 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 160 reviews
on March 8, 2013
The Eagle Creek Folder 15 was an ideal solution for consolidating my clothing items in an organized way that not only reduced space requirements normally used for these items, but also allowed easy accessibility to those items. I highly recommend this
item for those people with limited space in their luggage or pack or for those who seem to have difficulty finding items that they know they packed...somewhere.
on November 2, 2014
Served it;'s purpose greatly! Went on a glorious cruise and used this to pack a few dresses and a child's Halloween costume and not only did it take little space in my 21' suitcase but it kept the clothes from getting any wrinkle. I will be buying more of these in their larger sizes since we will be traveling more in the near future.
on February 5, 2015
I loved mine so much I purchased one for my Granddaughter. I was able to pack seven shirts in this folder and not a one wrinkled! It's great knowing where all my shirts are when I must live out of a suitcase while on a trip. And when you can unpack and hang, this system allows you to quickly pack up and go.
on December 11, 2014
I am absolutely sold on these travel pack-it folders. They are my trusty travel friends, keeping my shirts looking sharp and my pants crisp. I use them on business trips, family vacations, even weekend outings. Whether I pack them in my suitcase, carry on bag or backpack, they are an essential piece of travel kit.
on March 24, 2014
I went to luggagebase.com in Nipomo to look at some spinner luggage and ended up asking the owner how he travels and he turned me onto this item from Eagle Creek. I tried it for a 3 day weekend trip used it for my t-shirts and underwear. Work great!!! WOW on saving space and having nice shirts readily available. I'm going to buy the 18 inch so I can use it for slacks too.
on January 19, 2016
I have used this for over a year to keep my button down shirts and work pants folded while traveling. It is very convenient and it still looks new. I can comfortably fit 2 pairs of dress pants and 2 button down shirts.
on January 5, 2015
love this pack it folder. great for stabilizing the bottom of a duffle bag ie Vera Bradley. Give the bag structure and keeps all my clothes wrinkle free. The best of all the packing gear offered.
on March 5, 2011
Love it! I often have to bring a change of nice clothes with me, and usually they just get shoved in the bottom of the bag (hanging them up is too much work, let's be real) and are all wrinkly. But with this, I fold them into it, and they stay folded all day until I need them. It's so slim, you hardly notice it in your bag. I can't really speak for what it can hold--all I've put in in is a shirt, a pair of pants, and a lab coat, and there was certainly room for lots more. Love it! Highly recommend this product.
on October 4, 2014
Particularly useful when there is no time to unpack. Simply put tops in one, pants in another, etc. Holds about 5-7 items items envelope. Simply open the next day to choose your outfit. Wrinkles are minimized. I don't travel without at least three medium sized ones. This item should receive greater publicity.
on June 3, 2014
just used this on my last trip in May to Utah hiking. I packed all my husbands collared hiking shirts in here. When your suitcase is on it's side they don't all squish down. They end up staying like they were ironed. Packing the envelope stacks perfect in our size of suitcase. Love it and will buy more. (this size is the best)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.