Eagle Creek Travel Gear Pack-It Sac, Palm, Large
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Perfect for, These gems have a million and one uses, especially ones that include small, liquid containers, They are made of a spill-resistant mesh material
- Carry clip included.
- Travel Systems Step 2, system pack your bag. Utilizing, system liberates you from searching through your travel bag for misplaced items.
- Organize any travel bag. Pack gear and clothing in the same bag. This category includes folders, cubes, sacs, toiletry kits and gear organizers.
- 14x10 in/36x25 cm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
FEATURES of the Pack-It Sacs by Eagle Creek Great for liquids, gels and electronic cords, a guidebook, etc. Spill-resistant LinkSeal Mesh Carry clip included SPECIFICATIONS: Large: 14" x 10" / 36 x 25 cm Medium: 10" x 8" / 25 x 20 cm Small: 8" x 6" / 20 x 15 cm X-Small: 7.5" x 3.5" / 19 x 9 cm Fabric: LinkSeal Mesh
- Product Dimensions: 14.3 x 9.9 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B002YM923I
- Item model number: 4107738
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 1, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Because I totally failed at reading the accurate "14 by 10 inches" description, I thought it was going to be smaller. To help visualize, you can fit a US legal-size paper in the sack without folding — this thing is massive. Although I will probably order a size smaller, I'm keeping this one because I'll totally find a use thanks to the versatility. When I get something a little smaller, I plan to use it for keeping miscellaneous cords and chargers when traveling.
The construction of the bag is fantastic and very durable; you can tell Eagle Creek takes pride in their work.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This bag was much bigger than I expected, so check the sizing for reference. The photo can be deceiving. But these bags in general are great! Read morePublished 16 months ago by llfoxy
Luv eagle creek.. I've had several of these for a couple of years now and they still look great!Published 18 months ago by Daniel O.