Eagle Creek Travel Gear Undercover Hidden Pocket, Khaki
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants. Belt loops are offered in black and coffee to blend with belt color for ultimate security.
- ORGANIZED. This pouch ensures your important documents and money stay organized with one main pocket and two inner mesh pockets. Keep your passport in one and currency in the other so you can travel with peace of mind.
- EXTERIOR. This pocket is made of durable and lightweight nylon ripstop material. Made to last, even with repeated use, so your important documents stay out of sight and you can enjoy your travels.
- BREATHABLE. The back panel is made out of breathable moisture-wicking material so your passport and money stay dry no matter where your travels take you.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Undercover Hidden Pocket. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants. Made of a lightweight nylon ripstop with moisture-wicking back panel, this pouch has two mesh pockets for your passport and currency.
- Easy To Use. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants.
- Pockets. One main pocket and two inner mesh pockets. Keep your passport in one and currency in the other so you can travel with peace of mind.
- Tear Resistant. This pocket is made of durable and lightweight nylon ripstop material. Made to last, even with repeated use.
- Material. The back panel is made out of breathable moisture-wicking material so your passport and money stay dry no matter where your travels take you.
- Measurements. 6.5 x 4.5 in | 17 x 11 cm.
Eagle Creek is a global tribe of travelers committed to preserving the places we live, work and travel. From sustainable materials and solutions designed to last a lifetime, we’re on a mission to unlock new ways to positively impact the cultures, environments and planet for future generations to discover. We've been around for more than 40 years and we take pride in equipping you with versatile gear to take you beyond your fears and outside your comfort zone.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
658 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-5 of 658 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have a wallet that measures 1.5 inches thick and I can easily get that into the Eagle Creek money belt with plenty of room to spare. I also carry two sets of keys and have room for a passport, USB thumbdrive, coins, and my iPhone 4S. This effectively makes sitting down in an airplane seat much more comfortable when my pants pockets aren't bulging out due to all the items I have to carry. If you can fit your item(s) within a box that measures 10 inches long x 3.5 inches wide x 1.5 inches thick - then it would probably fit into this money belt.
This money belt features a soft fabric along the inside that faces your skin - so that it doesn't feel sweaty or uncomfortable. The elastic belt is completely adjustable and easy to fit. I have a 36" waist and there's still plenty of belt left to accommodate larger sizes. The elastic fabric allows you to take the money belt out easily to retrieve items and then put it back under your clothes.
The best thing about wearing money belts is that your wallet and personal items are more secure - especially when traveling. And after trying several other money belts, this is the one I prefer the most. It never gets sweaty, is always comfortable, and keeps my items secure.
After three and a half months in Spain, with side trips to Italy and Ireland, I was not once robbed. During that time, I traveled extensively using bus and plane. Whenever I traveled, I used a money belt to carry my debit card, passport, extra cash, and personal information. Because the money belt is not easily accessible without heavily adjusting your clothing, I also carried a wallet with a small amount of cash and a credit card for easy access. However, if I was pick pocketed, my loss would have been severely minimized thanks to the money belt.
During my time in Spain, lots of people in my program were robbed. It was never violent, and most people didn't realize they were robbed until the thief was long gone. Using a money belt minimizes this. However, vigilance also minimizes this. I noticed that those of us who traveled with money belts tended to be the ones who didn't get their wallets stolen from their purses as well. This obviously had nothing to do with the money belts themselves, but those of us who tended to be aware of the threat of theft and actively took precautions were robbed less. Be aware, and you'll enjoy your travels.
The deluxe version was big enough to fit my valuables, and I would recommend this version over the standard one, which is much smaller. The deluxe wrapped around my lower stomach, but it wasn't that noticeable. I would carry a little bit of money in my pocket, so I wouldn't have to reach into the belt. As far as sweating goes, I travelled in early fall across Europe. I didn't have to worry about heat and perspiration. A few times, when I went running in London and Florence, the money belt did retain the moisture from my body, but it was nothing to be uncomfortable.
Overall, I felt very safe and comfortable wearing my money belt. Obviously, if someone was intent on mugging me, a money belt would probably not deter them. However, as far as petty theft goes and opportunistic pickpocketing, having a money belt is just a smart idea.