EAGLE CREEK TRAVEL GEAR Undercover Hidden Pocket, Mocha
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CONVENIENT. This hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants. Belt loops are offered in black and coffee to blend with belt color for ultimate security.
- ORGANIZED. This pouch ensures your important documents and money stay organized with one main pocket and two inner mesh pockets. Keep your passport in one and currency in the other so you can travel with peace of mind.
- EXTERIOR. This pocket is made of durable and lightweight nylon ripstop material. Made to last, even with repeated use, so your important documents stay out of sight and you can enjoy your travels.
- BREATHABLE. The back panel is made out of breathable moisture-wicking material so your passport and money stay dry no matter where your travels take you.
- MEASUREMENTS. 6.5 x 4.5 in | 17 x 11 cm
- Step # 3 in the Eagle Creek Travel System; Choose the right travel accessories, they make a big difference. Security and identification items, Comfort items, Electrical converters, and Travel essentials.
- Slips onto your belt and tucks into the waistband of your pants
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Use the Undercover Hidden Pocket to keep important travel documents and personal identification items out of sight. This simple hide-away pouch slips onto your belt and conveniently tucks into the waistband of your pants. Made of a durable, yet discreet, lightweight nylon ripstop, this under-clothing solution has two mesh pockets for organization of a Passport and currency. Great for international travel, it’s even got a moisture-wicking and breathable back panel to help you stay comfortable.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
465 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased a new hidden pocket a few weeks ago to bring to India. After only about 4 days of use, I was traveling to the train station where I was about to take a 36 hour trip. I randomly went to check something in my passport (stored in my hidden pocket), when I realized that the strap on my hidden pocket had broken cleanly off.
This kind of defect in workmanship is unacceptable to the serious traveler. I hope that Eagle Creek takes a serious look at their quality control with the product. I recommend all travelers who use this product to test their hidden pocket, prior to and during it's use.
The only drawback with this is it can be a pain to pull out and put back in on a regular basis so I wouldn't recommend carrying small currency that you may need for shopping.
It's great that it comes with 2 different colored straps based on the color of your belt but the brown strap was too dark for my belt. Not a bid deal though since my shirt is covering that most of the time.
So anyway, buy this if you don't like the idea of the money belt. I'm a fan of this product.
I have owned Eagle Creek products for years.
I chose to wear it forward, and keep it in my jeans from pocket but still secured to my belt. This worked really well and felt secure even in european strain stations and tourist trouble spots. For this purpose I would suggest an improvement, making the loop an inch longer, so that the wallet sits lower in the pocket. As it is, it tends to peek out and disclose itself a bit.
As a wallet, it can fit a passport, a phone, and more, but less is better when you need access to an item since other stuff could drop out. I used it to secure an thin credit card wallet and its few bills. If I felt a need to secure my phone, I would get a second one for my other front pocket (for convenience).
This item is secure, easily opened and closed, and lightweight flexible fabric for comfort fit. I would not hesitate to buy it again.