Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.95 shipping
Eagle Creek Travel Gear Silk Undercover Bra Stash (Black)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Soft silk bra stash pouch with snap-flap that fits over center or side of bra
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Silk Undercover Bra Stash: A discrete under-clothing solution designed to keep necessities safe and secure. Simply snap it over your bra strap to provide close-to-body travel security. Did we mention it's silky smooth? It's made from a breathable, washable natural silk with a moisture-resistant lining. We think you should try it. Absolute love.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Braza Secret Pocket is also a simple pocket but it is made of nylon lace, nylon mesh and something that resembles bra-lining in between the two layers. There is no spandex in this nylon fabric so it is a rough type of underwear lace. The total size of the pocket is W 2 3/4" x H 4 3/8". The opening/closure of this pocket is styled like a pillowcase opening where a piece of fabric on the end gets flipped over to secure the contents. To attach the pocket to the bra strap/panty there is an additional 1"-wide elastic strip that is Velcro-ed to the top of flap when it is flipped over closed. The clearance for this strap is 2 3/4" and so bra straps and panties need to be narrower than that to fit. The Braza Secret Pcoket is also sized to fit a few credit cards and a few bills. When the pocket is flipped inside-out, the interior seams are simply serged.
Eagle Creek vs Braza:
* If you have sensitive skin or are active, the Eagle Creek might be more comfortable as the silk is much softer against the skin and will absorb some sweat. Braza's nylon lace might be itchy and rub against the skin.
* If your panty or bra strap has a wider band, the Braza has 3/4" more clearance than the Eagle Creek
* If you'd like to keep your secret backup money secret, The Braza does not contain any metal parts to set a metal detector off, while the Eagle Creek has a metal snap button.
* Will it fall off & things fall out? Velcro is always more secure than a mere snap button. Plus on the Eagle Creek, a single snap button serves both as the closure for the pocket and as the fastener to keep the pocket attached to the bra/panty. With a lot of movement and smaller items such as keys can work their way out of the Eagle Creek much easier than the Braza.
* Ease of use: The Eagle Creek is easier to use because one snap button both opens the pocket as well as removes it from the bra/panty. The Braza one is a two-step system, where the Velcro has to be removed, then the closure flipped open.
* Braza's pocket is made out of underwear material and as such, looks like underwear (in all three color combos), whereas Eagle Creek's plain silk material doesn't make it as obvious.
Other issues are:
* While the Braza's Velco is secure, the Velcro can and does snag on the delicate fabrics of clothing and underthings.
* The Eagle Creek snap button might loosen over time making the likelihood of it falling off (and/or contents falling out) quite high.
* Braza's packaging in a plastic sleeve along with cheesy graphics on how to wear the Secret Pocket seems much more hygienic and user friendly. Eagle Creek's packaging of just a cardboard hanger, while environmentally friendly, just doesn't seem hygienic.
I have both pockets and use both of them as much as the other. What it comes down to is whether I feel that the nylon will irritate my skin that day (hot & humid day, dancing etc) and if I'll need to access the pocket a lot. If I don't need to access the contents of the pocket that much, then I'll go with the Braza. The Eagle Creek is much more comfortable, but I can't help feeling that is it is not as secure as the Braza when worn in certain ways.
The perfect Bra Stash Secret Pocket would be a combination of Eagle Creek's silk and workmanship plus Braza's secure and redundant design.
I was a little disappointed in this product. I have a ton of Eagle Creek travel accessories, so I would say the quality is on par with what you can expect from their brand. However, the way the clasp connects to the rest of the pocket overall doesn't lend it to be attached to your bra in the front unless you have a bra with a very skinny space between the cups. I wear a demi-style bra most of the time and it was clear that I wasn't going to be able to wear this in the front as the picture shows. You could wear it attached to either of your bra straps, but that was a little uncomfortable.
I didn't even end up bringing this on vacation as I had planned. I will probably gift it to a less endowed friend.