BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on July 5, 2015
Apple pie, freedom, Chuck Norris, Texas, fireworks, red meat, this shirt. What do they all have in common? They are all as American as you can get. Nothing says freedom like a shirt sporting dual eagles backed by red, white, and blue made from a fabric that breathes like a NASCAR driver on the last lap of the Indianapolis 500. Wearing his bad boy exemplifies the spirit of this great country: adventure, independence, courage, and reigning supreme. July 4th is a great day to whip this out, but I wear it every single day. You know why? Because here in America, we celebrate our independence 365 days a year.
on August 15, 2017
Loved the shirt and got great reactions on the 4th of July. Unfortunately, I am a bit thick around the middle and when you order an XXL, they never seem to give you any extra length. So I took it off after the novelty factor wore off because I didn't want my belly sticking out on the bottom.
on September 9, 2015
While the shirt was small, i think that it was just my American Spirit trying to bust through. Make sure to size up with this guy so it can fit all of your red, white, and blue pride.
on July 8, 2015
I felt more majestic and patriotic than a mixture of Benjamin Frankin and Patrick Swayze. I felt more American than a bald eagle riding a Clydesdale chuggin a Budweiser smoking a Marlboro Red wearing a Johnny Cash t-shirt.
on May 12, 2016
FANtastic shirt. Coolest shirt I own. Oh whats that? thats America. Fits great, is super light and comfortable.
on June 14, 2014
Is the shirt BA, in a sort of hysterically funny requirement for any lake party around July? Yeah it is. A giant eagle soaring across a sea of polyester is sweet but it's also hot while wearing. Also, I later came across a comrade with the same shirt. He got his from Walmart for $9. No need to spend $18
on July 2, 2015
Bought for my husband and it would have been 5 stars if it were cotton but it's 100% polyester which I didn't notice when buying it, nother sure he will ever wear. The print is terrific.
on December 10, 2015
this should be in every patrriotic americans wardrobe!!!!
on February 1, 2015
My wife hate's it, but everyone else seems to love it.
on August 10, 2017
Absolutely awesome, great material and very comfortable. Get compliments every time I wear it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question