Industrial Deals Beauty Silent Corner STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 26, 2012
Of the two Eagle River books published to date, this is the one I recommend. I like these 99 cent reads by this author as for the price it's worth it to get usually a satisfying read of alpha males and their romantic pursuit of their chosen female. The female lead here, starts off a little bit of a B, but overall, really liked her character.

I have noticed in reading the author's other works that after you read the first from the series, there does seem a duplication of character/plot/conversation with the 2nd, 3rd in the rest of the series. It doesn't bother me so much as I'll ration out the reading of these, but if you go from one book to the next it will likely bother you as evidenced by other reviewers of this author.
on May 25, 2013
cynthiaArmstrong!74 @gmail.com
I choose this rating because the book speaks for itself.
I love this book form start to finish It was GRRRREAT. I couldn't put this book and part two of this series. Please say this will be a book three or book four.
Of course I ready have thank you.
on July 13, 2014
This was a very good book. It had drama, lots of hot sex, love and acceptance. This characters were believable and the story line wasn't bad either. Looking forward to more from this author.
on June 7, 2012
Read the first two books and love them both! Yes, someone needs to edit them, but it didn't bother me to much. Great story line and I can't wait for book number 3!
on January 27, 2013
i do not even know what it is. it looks wrong so i will not read this book"eagle river alpha book one.