|Part Number||D25A Clicky XM-L|
|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5.5 x 3.4 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||D25A Clicky XM-L|
|Type of Bulb||led|
EagleTac D25A Clicky CREE Cool White XM-L U2 LED Compact Flashlight
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 200 lumens features latest Cree XM-L2 U2 LED - One of the most powerful single AA cell flashlight available!
- Use single commonly available AA Battery (Ni-MH or Alkaline)
- 4 Different Brightness Setting & Strobe: 200 lm/1.3 hr, 121lm/2.5hr, 10 lm/9hr, 1lm/150
- 10 Years warranty service, buy with confidence!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Output and Runtime: •Battery: 1xAA battery •Operating Voltage Range: 0.8V to 1.5V (also compatible with 3.7V 14500 li-ion, see below for details) •Output: LED Lumen: 176/107/10/1, OTF Lumen: 122/75/8/0.5 •Runtimes: (Turbo/high/med/low) 1.3/2.5/20/150+ hours
Dimensions: •Length: 3.4 inch (8.7 cm) •Body Diameter: 0.65 inch (1.7 cm) •Head Diameter: 0.7 inch (1.75 cm) •Body Weight (excluding batteries): 0.85 ounces (24 grams)
Top Customer Reviews
1. It's small in diameter and length. With the pocket clip it carries low in the pocket and I can't even feel it. Just what I needed.
2. It tailstands. If the power goes out I can put this in one of the many modes and tailstand it to provide light.
3. Many, many modes SEPERATED by the twist of the bezel. Twist left when light is on you get turbo and strobe. Twist right you get candlelight, low, med, high, strobe, sos and beacons. The moonlight mode is the lowest and supposedly can run over 150 hrs in that mode. Perfect for a reading light.
4. This light is "floody" but has a good range. When looking for an EDC light I didn't want a spotlight, I wanted something that can flood a room with light. This can flood a room with light no problem.
5. 1xAA battery. As an EDC light, I wanted a battery that is easy to find, the AA is that battery. I am running a Sanyo Eneloop in this and it works great. This light can supposedly run a 14500 battery, but according to some you lose the lower modes like moonlight. Doesn't bother me, this already puts out a bunch of light for it's size.
All in all, this light does what it's supposed to. I also have a Fenix LD20 that I love. That runs 2xAA batteries and it brighter and has a better "throw", but it's bigger so I don't carry it around. Not the D25A though, this baby will be on me day in day out from now on. If you have questions go ahead and ask, I'll try to answer them.
P.S. - When you first get this light open it up the battery compartment and clean the contacts with rubbing alcohol and grease the threads before you put a battery in.It was a bit dirty from the factory, not sure if this would affect performance, but for a $50 light I want it to run smooth for many years to come and we as consumers are the final QC people.
This knife is:
Made of rock solid stainless steel and has an incredible sturdy and compact carrying clim in addition to the case for versatility.
As of 10/26/2015, I felt compelled to update this review! I DID in fact buy a second one! There was nothing wrong with the first of course, it's just such an AMAZING light! The first is still going strong after all this time, and I LOVE that I can use AA batteries!
VERY bright...you will not believe a single AA is producing the light and it will last and last and last.
Easy to use with the nice rubber "clicky" button at the base of the light.
Resistant to falls as my one year old son will grab it and run away doing unthinkable things to the lens and it's always 100% intact.
Compact and only slightly larger than a AA battery.
Going to permanently convert you to the EagTac line of flashlights where you may form strange addictions to buying...of all things...flashlights....
UPDATE: 2/11/2016 3:58PM PST
So, I bought another. Yes. They are that good. I have also, bought one in the past to give out to a friend as a gift. People freaking love this thing. It's small, powerful, and durable as all hell. I have it on my belt on my hip as I write this. The light is still going strong, all this time later...
I shopped and shopped for a small-as-possible AA flashlight that had the features that I wanted, and just when I was prepared to give up I found the D25A Clicky.
The combination of compact as possible size, super common battery type, clicky tail-switch, very-low, medium, high, and bright-as-you-can-get with a AA modes, strobe, pocket clip and the bonus of being able to run it on a 14500 battery for ultra-high power modes, is in my opinion the perfect combination of features for a compact/EDC flash light. I carry it every day and use it all the time and could not be happier with this flashlight.
<edit 3 months later> Still really happy with this flashlight. I carry it every day and have taken it camping several times. In one instance caking it with mud. I have dropped it a number of time, gone through several batteries, and keep it nearby when I sleep. I think it is one of the best purchases I have made.
PS: This light now comes with a black pocket clip. Instead of the silver one shown in the picture.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
easy to carry
simple to use
powerful for a 1 AA battery
This flashlight is fantastic! It's really small and puts out light way out of proportion to its size. I would definitely purchase another one if need be.Published 20 months ago by David AL
-very sturdy clip
-single AA cell easy to find and inexpensive
-expensive... Read more
A great anywhere carry flashlight that is small and convenient to carry in any clothing. It is surprisingly bright for such a small package and the fact that it uses a single AA... Read morePublished on February 9, 2014 by Glenn Elliott
As stated in the title this is a great little flashlight. I love the battery life and all the different modes you have at your disposal.... Read morePublished on January 26, 2014 by John Hiker
I recieved this light today and it is great. It funtions like it should, pretty bright for such a small light. The only downside i found is the lens is completely loose. Read morePublished on January 13, 2014 by Karsten Sveum
Great flashlight for its size. Easy to carry and with the proper battery can illuminate a much larger area than expected. The moonlight feature is great.Published on December 8, 2013 by OZ
get the newer version of this:
EagleTac D25A Clicky 200 Lumens Cree XM-L2 U2 Compact Penlight w/ Bonus Keychain Light - Cool White by EagleTac
it has a stronger LED... Read more