Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest Hammock
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HAMMOCK FOR TWO: The DoubleNest is versatile, durable, and compact, making it perfect for camping, hiking, or lounging around with a friend.
- ADVENTURE READY: Weighing only 19 ounces, the DoubleNest stuffs easily into attached storage bag. Packed Dimensions: (L x W) 5" x 5"; Unfolded Dimensions: (L x W) 9' 4" x 6' 2".
- TRUSTWORTHY MATERIAL: Falling is not an option, unless it's to sleep. Made from 70D High Tenacity Nylon Taffeta, this breathable, quick drying nylon supports up to 400 pounds. (HAMMOCK STRAPS NOT INCLUDED)
- MASTER THE ART OF LOUNGING: Includes Aluminum Wiregate Carabiners and nautical grade line with stainless-steel snap links allowing you to secure the DoubleNest to trees, poles, boat masts, or even the wall.
- PLEASE NOTE: ENO attempts to reduce potential waste by using every bit of fabric available in production, so the color and stitching of the your hammock might vary from what is pictured.
|Mountain Falls Sunscreens, Exclusively on Amazon|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With room for two, the Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest Hammock is your own portable luxury lounger for the backyard, the beach, or the backcountry. The highly packable design stuffs down to the size of a softball, and the breathable woven nylon fabric supports up to 400 pounds. Tough carabiner attachments let you clip on to your anchor of choice, for a comfortable nap or for spending the night suspended.
Color: ATC Special Edition | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only reason I have given this 4 stars is because the color in the picture does not match the color I received. The description says "emerald/khaki" but the picture looks almost greyish and turquoise. The actual color that came was a dark khaki with a emerald green trim. So pay more attention to what colors they say it is, then the color the photo shows. Either way I liked those colors just as well so I kept it. I would highly recommend this product!
Easy to spot clean or wash with cold water, and air dries quickly. I don't recommend leaving it up outside 24/7 where it will be exposed to the elements, but that's fine because it's so easy to string up and take down with the ENO straps (which you will need to buy separate). It packs up nicely into the attached stuff sack and is lightweight to carry especially for long hikes. I will never go back to a tent! EVER AGAIN!
Also, buy the Appalacian Trail one or the Pacific Crest Trail one and they donate 10 dollars to the conservation effort for those trails!
Im currently using a 10x10 tarp as a rain fly for my hammock, works wonderful!
I would not suggest taking it overnight backpacking when temps could be around 30F, or if that is the case then bring along your lightweight air mattress and blow it up partially and place over the hammock and sleep on that so you have more insulation.
Not a big deal if that pattern doesnt bother you, or if you dont mind being surprised.
All in all i still got a great hammock, an eno! Also this supports a good cause. So it's all good, i just wish i got the color i wanted.