- File Size: 1661 KB
- Print Length: 358 pages
- Publisher: Hodder & Stoughton (August 22, 2013)
- Publication Date: August 22, 2013
- Sold by: Hachette Book Group
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00GU2RTEC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #566,892 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Hachette Book Group
Price set by seller.
The Eagle's Vengeance: Empire VI (Empire Series Book 6) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
This month's Book With Buzz: "Stranger in the House" by Shari Lapena
In this neighborhood, danger lies close to home. A thriller packed full of secrets and a twisty story that never stops - from the bestselling author of "The Couple Next Door." See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Anthony Riches is a master at describing complex battle scenes with large numbers. He goes back and forth between the big picture battle to focusing on the individual struggles of the main characters. This is done with complete ease and an excellent flow, allowing the reader to fully appreciate the strength of the Roman forces ability to work as a team, while keeping the reader connected to Marcus and his supporting cast.
This is book six in the Empire Series, and I can honestly say that I haven’t read a dud yet. By the time I usually get this far into a series, there has usually been at least one book that felt rushed. This is not the case for the Empire Series. Each one has kept Marcus’ story moving forward, while constantly maintaining the same level of excitement and interest.
With The Eagle’s Vengeance, Riches has brought us back to where the whole story started, Roman Britain, and he is sending us towards Marcus’ end goal – revenge. I am looking forward to book seven, where Marcus will face The Emperor’s Knives.
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical > Military
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > War
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction