- Save 10% each on SoundWhiz Turbo Workout Headphones offered by Whiz Technology when you purchase 2 or more. Enter code BUY24LES at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 60% on SoundWhiz Blue Running Armband when you purchase 1 or more SoundWhiz Turbo Workout Headphones offered by Whiz Technology. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year General Merchandise Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
In Ear Wireless Sport Headphones - SoundWhiz Waterproof Workout Earbuds - w Noise Cancelling Mic & Siri. Best Running Headphones 8 Hours Play
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓ INCREDIBLE HD SOUND - WIRELESS HEADPHONES.. Take your fitness to the next level. Feel the beats with massive 10mm Dynamic Drivers delivering CRYSTAL CLEAR HD SOUND, POWERFUL BASS with well balanced mids and trebles and outstanding volume.
- ✓ IN EAR BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES Designed for superior COMFORT and in-ear stability, perfect for extended wear. Where other headphones feel awkward with sunnies, headbands or eye glasses these sport headphones have hooks that fit neartly underneath the arms of your glasses for superior comfort. Totally SWEAT PROOF - Lifetime protection against water and sweat with IPX7 water resistance.
- ✓ SUPERB SOUND ISOLATION AND CVC6 NOISE CANCELLATION - Outdoor External Noise will not disturb your enjoyment of these RUNNING HEADPHONES. CVC6 Means Clear Voice Calls with background echo reduction. Stay hands free with Siri / Svoice and Cortana integration and convenient pairing to 2 devices. Connects to iPhone 4/5/6/7/8 models, iPad Air, iPod, Samsung Galaxy S8, S7, S6,S5,S4, HTC, LG, & Other Androids, IOS PCs & windows Smart phones
- ✓ EASY TO USE, QUICK CHARGE WIRELESS HEADPHONES pair in seconds to any Bluetooth device. All controls directly on the headphones, including power, volume, skip & repeat, take/reject calls and Siri activation. Powerful battery gives UNBEATABLE PLAYTIME OF up to 9 HOURS getting you through multiple workouts on a single charge. The Turbo BLUETOOTH HEADPHONES are the best choice for, running, workout, training, gym, hiking, cycling and other exercises.
- ✓ BUY RISK FREE WITH PEACE OF MIND THANKS TO OUR 30 DAY REFUND POLICY & 12 MONTH EXPRESS REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. Our Customer Service Beats Everyone - Just Try Us! IF BUYING AS A GIFT - we commit to looking after the recipient just the same as we would look after you! PLUS, FREE access to professional coach-written running series for every buyer!. Fast delivery - ships from Amazon US.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Zone In To Peak Performance with SoundWhiz Turbo Wireless Sports Headphones
Powerful Sound, Designed For Motivation
Have you experienced the impact that different types of music can make on your motivational state? Science has shown that listening to upbeat music associated with positive memories can actually trigger endorphin release, lifting your spirits when you're down. Picking certain tracks can also help stimulate brain patterns, enhancing concentration, memory retention and learning.
If you're like most people, you've probably already experienced how listening to music gets your body moving. Whether it’s a simple foot tap or keeping up a particular pace during a run, there is no better way to get into rhythm than with your tunes.
Why does this work? It’s all about the beat. A faster beat gets you moving more quickly, gets the heart pumping faster, whereas a slower beat helps you relax. And the more clear the beat, the more quickly and effectively you can find your rhythm, especially for exercise.
That's why we add even more to our high definition APT-X driven sound, enhancing the bass portion of the music directly through our hardware. Whether you're streaming music or playing directly from an mp3 source, the Turbo wireless headphones deliver crystal clear sound with a beat designed to give you an immediate energy boost and help you lift the bar on your training.
Combine that with our superior 10mm drivers in each ear (much larger than most earbud style headphones), and the Turbo Bluetooth earbuds will help you stay on track and motivated to turn your workouts into habit-forming momentum!
Why is Balancing Sound, Stability & Comfort So Important?
Whether you're pumping out a long day at the office, walking the trails or running a marathon, sooner or later comfort becomes your #1 priority.
Even the best sounding earbuds won't float your boat if they give you ear pain. So we paid close attention to in-ear fit with the Turbo, balancing the need for stability with gentle ergonomics required for comfort during extended wear. And with a maximum of 9 hours play time on each charge, you can literally wear these all day!
During workouts, especially running, most people wear sunglasses, sweat bands or caps - all of which make most ear hooks on headphones uncomfortable. By contrast, the Turbo's are thin, soft and flexible. We carefully modified the design to make them so comfortable that you will literally forget they are there, no matter what else you have on your head!
Naturally, you want your earbuds to stay put while you're on the move. The Turbo's carefully designed ergonomics allow your buds to stay in securely during running. Choose the 'easy fit' position for all day wear, or rotate them up to 'lock in' for more vigorous exercise.
Robust & Fully Protected Against Rain & Sweat for Life
Your Headphones Should Go Where You Go!
Thanks to our Nanocoating process delivering IPX7 level waterproofing to the electronics, your Turbo running headphones are completely protected against sweat, rain and accidental immersion.
So when you power through a run in the rain, sleet or snow, the Turbo will be right there with you till the end.
Packaged with a robust travel case to protect the headphones in your bag, the Turbo is the perfect set of workout headphones, no matter where and when you choose you exercise.
Turbo also comes with an extensive set of earbud accessories. You'll get the standard S, M & L silicon earbuds, but we also package Turbo with 3 sizes of memory foam tips, PLUS an XS small sized double flange tip for those people with small ear canals.
Connect Turbo to Any Bluetooth Device with Easy to Use, Universal Bluetooth Compatibility
Easy to Use, Universal Bluetooth Compatibility
The Turbo pairs almost instantly to any Bluetooth enabled device - and is perfect for all models of iPhone, Android smart phones, Windows, Bluetooth enabled iPods, smart watches and more. Automatically connects to the last connected device on startup.
The Turbo supports voice commands on both Apple and Android devices (Siri and S Voice) - so you can make calls or search the web on the run without touching your phone!
- Frequency Range: 20Hz - 20Khz
- Supports SBC, A2DP, ACRCP
- Bluetooth Version: 4.1
- Microphone Noise Cancellation: cVc6
- Operation Range: 33 feet (line of sight)
Intuitive Controls Right, On The Earbud
All controls are located on the right earbud for easy and intuitive use, including all music volume control, skip & repeat track, answer & reject calls and activating Siri.
Supports dual pairing to two devices at the same time, keeping you connected.
Finished in stunning pink and sparkling silver, the Turbo stands out from the crowd! Also available in traditional Red & Black as well as Gunmetal & Silver.
How to Charge Your Turbo
Turbo has a built-in 100 mah Li-ion rechargeable battery, and comes packaged with a USB charging cable. Simply plug in to any standard USB 1amp or lower outlet (includes most smartphone charging adapters and PC/ Mac USB ports).
AT SoundWhiz We BELIEVE
We believe that music is powerful. Music can influence mindset and energize you towards your best performance. That’s why we’re passionately committed to delivering a powerful sound experience through our range of wireless audio products.
Choosing new headphones should not be hard. In Choosing the Turbo you’ve nothing to loose and everything to gain. Our hope is music will power you every day so you live feeling unstoppable.
Want to know more? Here are some more of our core beliefs:
- We believe that the mind moves the body
- We believe attitude is the little thing that makes the biggest difference
- We believe in dreams
- We believe fitness is a choice
Compare with similar items
Seller Warranty Description12 Months Can be Extended to 2 Years - See Inside Pack
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Great sound quality
Decent Bass (with proper fitting ear pieces)
Plenty of volume
Decent sound isolation
Easy Bluetooth pairing
Fully charge in 2-3 hours
A little bulky
Not great for phone use in noisy areas (mic picks up all ambient noise)
Short warning before battery dies (about 5 min)
No indicator on phone of battery charge status
Took a little getting used to learning how to put them on
The power button (multi function button) is easily pressed when in the storage case, by simply squeezing the case.
More than any other feature of these headphones their comfort is what really stands out. Typically, I don't like over the ear design, but these don't bother me at all. When I first took them out of the package I was surprised how soft the material is that goes over the ear. They are so soft that it's surprising that they serve any purpose, but somehow there is just enough to keep the somewhat bulky earpieces in you ear and stable regardless of your activity level. Full disclosure, I am not very active with these, but stay comfortably in position while doing hours of yard work.
A little background on me. I have 18 years of designing, selling, installing & training retail sales teams in audio video systems. I not claiming to be an expert, but I'm comfortable with saying that I have more experience in doing audio reviews than most. While headphones have never been a focus of mine, they are designed to replicate the experience of listening to speakers &/or live music, of which have been my primary focus. The best headphones, generally speaking, are an over the ear design & wired (often utilize a headphone amp too). The SoundWhiz don't have either of these features so their performance needs to be judged on a different scale. For being wireless and an in ear design, their sound quality is impressive. Once you have the correct fitting ear pieces installed they have really nice bass reproduction and combined with their ample volume they are really good at over coming noisy environments. I have enjoyed these while mowing the lawn & using my noisiest tools in my wood shop. Although, I was surprised at the wind noise that was able to come through. These headphones use noise isolation as compared to noise cancellation (like many Bose headphones). I, personally, do not like cancellation. It has a tendency to "color" the music. It is an imperfect science that adds a hiss to the background of music. It may be imperceptible to many and is definitely easier to hear with certain kinds of music. You should also remember that noise cancellation is active meaning it uses battery power. While I do think the technology has it's possibilities, it's not worth the extra cost in the initial purchase price or the drain on the battery.
My mother seems to be particularly annoyed with not being able to hear people on the phone, so when she gave me the seal of approval I was thrilled. Though, that was from my quiet living room. I tried again from a noisy van traveling at highway speeds and she was not as thrilled. She was able to hear me fine as long as I raised my voice. The noise canceling capabilities of my Jawbone ERA is much better.
I was skeptical of the claim to 6 - 8 hour battery life, but feel that is a very accurate statement. I have not had the chance to run them from fully charged to dead while listening to music, but hey did last me a long road trip. I'd bet I put a least 6 hours of use in the 14 hours of road time! I was able to charge the battery in a very respectable 2-3 hours. I didn't notice exactly when the red light switched to blue to indicate they were fully charged. It was somewhere between 2-3 hours, I think. Be careful to not accidentally turn on the headphones when they are in the storage case. The headphones are turned on/off by pressing the multi function button for a couple seconds. The case has some structure. Enough to protect the product, but not enough rigidity to prevent accidentally powering.
Other headphones I have:
Grado SR-80i - $99 - Over the ear & wired - Grado Prestige Series SR80i Stereo Headphone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Klipsch X-10i - $350 - In ear & wired - similar product Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Blue Ant Pump - $50 - In ear & wireless - BlueAnt Wireless PUMP-BL Pump Wireless HD Sportbuds - Blue
I purchased these on an Amazon Lightning promotion for $33.99. I have seen these priced recently for $40 - $45. While these headphones do have some short comings, even at the higher price these are still an incredible value. By the way, the performance of the SoundWhiz headphones smoked the Blue Ant Pump in every way and nearly has the comfort of the Klipsch X-10i!
Great job Guys.... I'm extremely satisfied!!
Update: The company contacted me and will be sending out a replacement set. I will update when I get it. They have been very quick responding and very nice.
Update: Got my replacement headphones today and I am very satisfied. Great customer service!
I recently returned two different bluetooth earbuds and decided to give this one a try. And let me tell you now. These have exceeded my expectations.
The cable length isn't too long and still can be used without the cable manager but everyone's head is shaped differently and neck length is different so it's good to have one just in case. I'm using it now and have found a sweet spot of what length to keep it at. The ear hook is very comfortable and I prefer the foam tips and am very glad they had that option.
The sound is superb and even when it might feel the earpiece is getting a little loose the sound never fades and the bass is still the same. I'm a bass head and so the bass on these are more then ok.
Build quality is really up there with the $100 plus earbuds and wouldn't be able to tell that these were under $50.
Definitely sweat proof. I haven't submerged them but I'll have to wait til that happens to see if they really are IPX7 as it describes.
Perfect for the gym, running, working out in general. I love that the controls are built into the earpiece. I always had problems with the controls being on the cord because it always got in my face. You don't have to worry about that with these. buttons are placed conveniently all on the right earpiece for easy access.
Calls were very clear on both ends.
Overall these are a definite 10!!!