EarPollution EP-MG-SNM Mogul Headphones - White (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$42.67 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Made with 50 mm speaker drivers, Moguls deliver super-deep bass, smooth, undistorted highs, and clear vocals.
- Moguls have a padded band and thick cushions, to give you maximum comfort, while spring-loaded hinges fit any head.
- Moguls fold up for convenient travel use.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod, BlackBerry, and any other media device with a 3.5 mm jack.
- Driver Unit: 50mm neodymium - Impedance: 32 ohms - Sensitivity: 105dB+/-3dB at 1KHz - Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 20 kHz - Cord Length: 1.5 meters
Top Customer Reviews
There wasn't much output though through my mp3, but I still loved it.
As of 2 minutes ago though, I had them hooked to my laptop, just enjoying my music.
Then all I hear is a "PFFT" sound on my left ear, and BAM the sounds gone.
I loved these headphones, but I wish they could handle louder music -__-
I really WANT to like these headphones. I enjoy their sound quality and power, but they're just so incredibly uncomfortable. I still use my pair only because they're much better than my Apple earbuds and I haven't been in a position to buy new ones.
There are better for the cost.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm so glad that they still have these out there they still provide the best bass i can't complainPublished 9 months ago by Malcolm
sound perfect, unsurpassed material I think it was a bargain, I buy it for 30 dollars. They are very good headphonesPublished on July 30, 2014 by albert
Light, comfortable, looks cool, sounds great, price was right. Its hard to see how it could get any better than this.Published on May 26, 2013 by David Tinnon
Only negative comment is the chord is a bit long for wearing with your portable device. Sound is very good for this price point.Published on December 28, 2012 by mommalove