- Series: The Library of New Testament Studies (Book 392)
- Hardcover: 264 pages
- Publisher: T&T Clark; Exegetical Studies edition (August 25, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0567341003
- ISBN-13: 978-0567341006
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.6 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,236,290 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Early Christian Literature and Intertextuality: Volume 2: Exegetical Studies (The Library of New Testament Studies) Exegetical Studies Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Craig A. Evans (Ph.D., Claremont) is Payzant Distinguished Professor of New Testament, Acadia Divinity College Wolfville, Nova Scotia, Canada.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|