- Series: Perspectives in Continental Philosophy
- Hardcover: 288 pages
- Publisher: Fordham University Press; 1 edition (October 1, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823242196
- ISBN-13: 978-0823242191
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 0.9 x 6.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,818,160 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Early Heidegger's Philosophy of Life: Facticity, Being, and Language (Perspectives in Continental Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Scott Campbell's book is an impressive piece of scholarship concerning a neglected topic, and contains insights that will prove to be of great benefit to the existing Heidegger literature. (―Marc Lucht Alvernia University)
“This is a marvelous, painstaking work. Its analyses of Heidegger’s lecture courses over a crucial six-year period are meticulous and insightful, and a real contribution to Heidegger scholarship.” (―Anne O'Byrne Stony Brook University)
About the Author
Scott M. Campbell is Associate Professor of Philosophy at Nazareth College of Rochester.