- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications; New edition edition (August 20, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486291626
- ISBN-13: 978-0486291628
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6.2 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,870,753 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Early Music Revival: A History Paperback – August 20, 1996
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
So far so good. However, it's important to note that this is more or less a sociological history, and it doesn't much discuss actual musical ideas. For instance, neither the word "temperament" (I was interested when people started exploring non-equal temperaments in early music) nor, even more remarkably, "vibrato" (surely a topic of great interest and the subject of much controversy in the early music movement) appear in the index.