- Paperback: 238 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; 1st edition (September 30, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 145360121X
- ISBN-13: 978-1453601211
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 286 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #38,874 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Early Retirement Extreme: A Philosophical and Practical Guide to Financial Independence 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Jacob Lund Fisker retired at 33 and wrote Early Retirement Extreme to share his systems-theory approach to personal economic efficiency with others. His ideas have been featured in articles in Forbes, CNBC, USA Today, US News & World Report, The Guardian, PBS Next Avenue, The Atlantic, and many others.