- Series: Bradford Books
- Hardcover: 284 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; 1 edition (March 2, 1995)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 026216146X
- ISBN-13: 978-0262161466
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,199,212 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Early Vision and Beyond (Bradford Books) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Thomas V. Papathomas is Professor and Associate Graduate Director in the Department of Biomedical Engineering and Associate Director of the Laboratory of Vision Research at Rutgers.
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|