Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 4, 2015
These are an okay nesting toy. They are cute and stack well, but they don't hold together well. My twins still like playing with them and they don't seem to mind that they fall apart easily, but I feel like they could hold together better, even if just for clean up purposes. We'll keep playing with them, and I don't regret my purchase, but I'm not sure I would get them as a gift for someone else unless they knew that they fell apart easily. I found another nesting toy that I like better, if I didn't have twins, I probably would only own the other one.
2 people found this helpful
on March 19, 2017
got these cause my kids watch all these stacking toy videos on youtube. while these are cute, they don't stay together and take a little patience to fit together beings that the wings and beak hang over the sides. they also do not sit well inside each other causing them to fall out as you are trying to put into the next chicken so my kids end up getting frustrated and throwing them.
on January 13, 2017
These were one of my daughter's favorite toys. She loved stacking them and clapping the halves together to make noise. She is now 1.5 years old and has started to out grow them. They have held up well, the colors/paint are still intact, even after hours of use and abuse. I would highly recommend them to parents with younger children.
on September 26, 2015
The product is nice, well constructed and fun. Only 3 stars because the eggs doesn't actually 'close' and when you take it from the top or simply push it, it open. Top and bottom just pile/fit together but doesn't actually stick together.
2 people found this helpful
on January 11, 2018
This will be for my granddaughter's ester present.
I think she will love it.
on August 7, 2015
This toy is not made very well. The peak of each chicken interferes with the child being able to close each egg. They are not stable when stacked on carpet flooring just tile. Don't buy it. My son quickly lost one of the pieces of the smallest egg and is nowhere to be found.
on April 22, 2017
Best toy ever!
Clicking together would be a benefit to this toy but my grandson loves these
Definitely worth the money
on March 16, 2017
Cute idea but eggs are difficult to put together. My toddler gets frustrated with it. I wish they "clicked" together because when you stack them they fall apart easily.
One person found this helpful
on June 9, 2016
So great, she loves this toy. It shipped very fast. A Very happy little girl.
on December 26, 2014
Cute idea. I bought this for my 1.5 year olds Easter basket. This just didn't catch her interest and the pieces didn't snap together and hold as well as they should for a small child. It requires a little too much finesse for little ones to not get frustrated with it.
One person found this helpful