Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on September 13, 2012
We've had these blocks for a few days and my 15 week old baby loves them. She enjoys the different noises each block has and smiles and squeals at the pictures of animals. As another reviewer wrote, these soft blocks work well for tummy time as you can place them in front of the baby to look at. A must when your infant tends to resist tummy time like mine does. In terms of the sounds I agree with another reviewer that the squeaker sounds is a bit hard to get out but that's my only small complaint about these blocks. Each one is unique with its patterns, texture, and sounds. And perhaps best of all the size and stitching of the blocks seem perfect for small little baby hands learning to grasp. Two thumbs up from me for this toy!
on September 25, 2016
These are great but I washed them and they lost their shape. Still use them but they aren't as sturdy now.
on February 22, 2016
My baby is 6 mo now and he does like them. but these toys lost their shape after a wash. I didn't wash them as is. put them in a pillow case zipped and washed in a low cycle and tumble dried. The corners came out folded and the cubes are no more cubes. they look sad.If you dont plan to wash, then buy them. Else think. To me its important that baby toys are washable since babies spit up or chew on them.
on August 8, 2016
DO NOT BUY!!! Surface washed with mild soapy water and a cloth and the dye come off to the point it affects the picture. You don't want your baby ingesting the dye as babies put everything in their mouth.
on May 31, 2008
Each of these blocks are supposed to make noise--one "crinkles," two have bells, and one has a "squeaker." The squeaker is utterly useless--I can barely get the thing to make noise; my baby has no chance. The manufacturer either needs to come up with a much better squeaker, or just put bells in it. My 6-month-old likes playing with the ones that make noise, but the squeaker gets ignored.
on June 29, 2013
These blocks are the MOST FAVORITE toys of my two little dogs. Too bad they discontinued them. Every time I have to discard one, they both are looking all over the place for them.

These are durable and they love the different sounds. I much prefer colorfast, well stitched baby toys to those in pet stores that cost way more and rip apart too easily.

I have had to make a career of scouring ebay and yard sales for them and actually have been lucky a few times.
on May 24, 2015
These blocks are supposed to make a noise. The rattles inside are so quiet, they are hard to hear.
on July 22, 2015
My daughter loved these! These blocks are soft, colorful, and some of them make noise. These are great for development! I love how they are machine washable and they do not get ruined. My daughter has not gotten bored with these and plays with them every day. I'm so glad I purchased these blocks.
on February 22, 2015
Kind of cheap. As one reviewer noted, they smelled chemically when I got them out of the packaging. I washed them before I let my baby play with them. The colors faded a good bit with one wash. But, they were cheap to buy and I'm sure she won't play with them very long.
on January 21, 2017
My granddaughter loves playing with these. Easy to pick and they make sounds.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question