Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Shaggie TAGGIES (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now STEM

on November 16, 2011
I bought this for my son when he was 8 months old. I had noticed that he would play with regular tags from his soft crib toys when he was trying to go to sleep. Boy this was an instant hit! He fell in love with "Taggie" instantly. He goes to bed with Taggie every single night. The arches on the toy's "body" are just the right size for his little hands. It makes soft jingle noises when moved. It has a bone that can be pulled to make the toy vibrate but my son does care for that feature. For some reason he likes to sniff the tags and actually prefers certain tags. Sounds a little weird but that's how he likes it. Now he's 3 1/2 years old. The love for Taggie is still going strong. I'm just glad that he's only inseparable with Taggie at bed time and not any other time during the day. Of course Taggie has gotten a little gross over time. According to manufacturer, you're supposed to "surface clean" only. I don't know how anyone expect "surface clean" to work, but I've been tossing it into my washing machine. I have a front loader with super spinning speed. It's been coming out clean, dry, and working as well as new. I don't put it through the dryer though. So far this toy has been serving us really really well. No complaints what so ever. Just wish the price was lower so I could afford to buy them for all the babies I know. I rarely write any reviews, but I can't help it with this toy. I didn't actually buy it through Amazon, but I strongly feel that this was one of the best things I've ever bought!
on October 19, 2009
We just had baby #4 in August and I was given a gift card for Amazon. I've always wanted a Taggie blanket for one of my kids, but when I saw this, I fell in love! Its much bigger than what I expected. I thought it would be a little toy for baby to shake in their hands. This guy is probably 8" high, give or take. When you shake him, he has a bell so he makes a jingle noise. You can pull the bone and it gives a little vibrating shake. His ears crinkle, and he's super soft. This is my baby's first real toy, and she loves it. She's not big enough to hold it yet but we hold it for her and she smiles and follows it with her eyes. She loves the jingle noise too. I can't wait to get her another Taggie toy for Christmas.
on August 1, 2011
My daughter will be 1 at the end of the month and loves to chew on things. This will be one of her birthday gifts. She's very small for her age and hopefully she likes this. Most stuffed animals/baby dolls she wont play with much because they are too big. This one has plenty of ways for her to hold on to it and now I can't wait for her birthday so she can have it.
on October 14, 2009
This was the first toy that made my baby smile. Kinda funny since my husband and I aren't into dogs but this was a gift from an uncle. When we first gave it to my son, he was about 4 months old and his face lit up. He ignored it for a few months, but we left it in his crib. Now he plays with it every morning and has been since he was about 8 months old. We love hearing the chimes ("come get me, Mom!") on the doggie. He plays with the tags, too, like a lot of babies, and he chews on the nose. Lately, he crinkles and chews on the ears. I just ordered another cuz I'm not sure how to wash this one and it's starting to smell from all that chewing (and spitting up, I imagine!).
on January 26, 2013
Love love love this toy! My baby loves it. I even bought another because it is hard to find. It has crinkly ears and feet. It also had a bell in its head and the bone vibrates. It has all my baby's favorite toys in one toy! Plus it is covered in tags and my son loves tags. Best baby toy ever. It is also easy for him to hold.
on March 15, 2011
I bought this cute toy as a gift. The recipients - a 9 month old baby and his parents - loved it. The baby loves to hold the toy and can't get enough of those tags. This product keeps the baby interested and learning.
on September 30, 2011
We got this as a gift when my son was born, and for the first few months of his life he didn't have much interest in it. But all of a sudden one day he started grabbing at it and chewing on the ears - they're easy for him to reach and make a great crackling sound! Now he's always grabbing it, rubbing the tags, and of course drooling all over it, and at six months it has become the one toy that we put in the crib with him to get him to nap. We just ordered a second one so we can swap it out when the first one gets too drooly (also just in case it gets ruined or lost)!
on November 14, 2010
I purchased this for my Grand Daughter whom puts any and all tags in her mouth. When I gave it to her as a gift she loved it for maybe a month after that she stopped putting and looking for taggies. Now I tell her where is your doggy and she gets her Shaggie Taggie.
on October 11, 2010
So CUUUUUUTE!!!!! My four year old still carries around the elephant taggie, that's similar to this except it's an elephant. So I wanted to get our new addition something similar so we bought this for her and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!! SO CUUUUUUUTE!!!!!
on December 28, 2009
My baby seems to really like this. It's cute and soft and a nice size.