Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 752 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 840 reviews
on July 11, 2016
I got this for my son and he loves it. He initially just followed the balls as they moved. Then we taught him how to pick the ball and place it on top of ramp and he just plays with it on his own and does not need much help from us. Initially when the baby cannot crawl you can keep the ramp opening towards the baby so that the balls come to the baby and they can pick it up and put it on the toy ; When baby starts crawling, you can move the opening to the side so that the balls roll outward and the baby then has to go to the ball and get it. Awesome for tracking, grasping and placing skills for babies.
on December 26, 2015
First of all it's not at all sturdy and falls over/apart constantly, but my bigger concern is that when the rings come apart my 16 month old can fit his little hands in the tubing where the pieces connect. Twice he's gotten a hand stuck. I bought in September for Christmas so unfortunately we can't return this. In my opinion it should be recalled.
review image
on May 29, 2017
CONs: (1) Expensive for what it is. (2) As soon as my child was able to release objects, I bought this because it was recommended by a few pediatric occupational therapy blogs. However, my child never really cared about this, put the ball where it should go not more than 10 times in the last year!! I swear! I kept it around in the hope it would be used, and recently I stored it away. PROs: My child prefers to shake the balls to make noise (''music'') and dance, etc, so I did use the toy and am still using it for that.
on March 1, 2014
I usually don't write reviews, but I always read them before a purchase. We have the pleasure of caring for our grandson during the week. I like to have books and toys and music that will aid his developmental growth. This toy looked like it might fit that category. It appeared to have an entertaining cause& effect / problem solving feature. However, I was concerned when I read about the choking hazard potential. I was also concerned about the flimsy plastic quality. I decided to order it and if the concerns were valid I would return it. Fortunately, in our case, it's a keeper. The balls which are entertaining on their own are between the size of a ping pong ball & a golf ball. I opened my mouth wide & I couldn't fit them in my mouth. The quality of the plastic is fine. Our grandson picks up the stack constantly & it has yet to pull apart. Four tiers is a good height for him to start with. The spill way is aimed so the balls fall at his feet. He loves that. I'm glad there are three balls. He can hold two, but has to then decide what to do with the third. I like it that his participation involves more than banging or spilling. If he wants to watch the interesting balls spin down the colorful ramps he has to put them in that hole. Right now @ almost 9 mo he is fascinated with watching. He has the concept of placing the ball in the hole. The challenge is letting go of that very cool ball! That's why I'm glad there are 3 balls.
on September 27, 2014
This is great toy and nice way to interact with baby in play. Older kids can stack the turns together to build the track tower, but it's too complex for babies to utilize as alternative stacking toy. Also it easily comes apart, making it easy to store away, but can sometimes spoil the fun when baby knocks it down and it falls apart. There are other similar toys out there made of wood that do not come apart, and babies seem to like the sound of wooden toys like this. All-in-all though this is great toy for the money - durable, interactive, entertaining.
on October 28, 2016
My one-year-old daughter has a great time putting the balls on the top of this ramp and watching them spin to the bottom. The only draw-back is that the pieces of the ramp pull apart easily, so if she tugs at it they come apart right away and I have to put them back together regularly.
on June 8, 2016
Purchased the Earlyears Roll and Swirl Ball Ramp for my grandson's first birthday. He absolutely loved it, and it only took a few demonstrations before he learned to do it himself. The rolling action keeps his attention, and the balls which are filled with beads to make noise and little objects to keep his interest on their own. Of course, it's completely simple to put together, and the pieces that make the tower stay together very well - he can lift the tower and it stays in one piece. A simple toy, but one that is easy and entertaining for young toddler.
on September 7, 2017
Simple toy that keeps my baby entertained. This was recommended by an OT to help with motor development, so I really like it for that reason, too!
on October 20, 2015
I got this for our grandson a couple of months ago -- he is now 15 month old -- and it doesn't seem to hold his attention much. Yet? I think it might be helpful for him to see spatially what can happen to objects, though the only corollary I can imagine to these balls spiraling down is driving down in a circular, multilevel parking lot, which I hope he doesn't do anytime soon. Maybe good for hand-eye coordination as he catches them rolling down. My suggestion for an improvement to it is to make the bottom level have a catchement area at the bottom so th balls don't roll off into the sunset and out of his radar screen when they are complete.
on April 16, 2016
I like this toy. My 7 month old just started using it and figured it out pretty fast. This is the first toy that he has used as it is intended and he gets soo excited that he does it all by himself. It is pretty cute to see. The toy itself is easy to put together and the balls have little beads in them so they make sound with the LO shakes them and they go down the spiral.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.