Earlywood 13 Inch Handmade Hardwood Flat Saute Kitchen Utensil - Hard Maple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most useful kitchen utensils ever? and we're not just saying that!
- An original Earlywood design that do not look like regular old wooden spoons, but function much better!
- Use 2 as salad tongs!
- Scrape, Flip, Spread, Saute, Stir, Taste, Crush, Serve
- Not dishwasher safe. Wash by hand with hot soapy water.
The Large Flat Saut‚ is the most "how did I ever cook without this" Earlywood utensil we offer and our customers reiterate that with their feedback every day. Theseÿminimalistÿutensils do everything and are guaranteed to be your go-to wooden kitchen utensil. It's the long flat edge that sets these apart from standard spoons and at 13 inches long, the L flat saut‚ works well with the biggest meals. Use the long flat edge of the flat saut‚ to scrape the inside of a deep pot or quickly clear veggie scraps off your counter and into the garbage.ÿThe Large is the biggest of the 3 Flat Saute sizes we make and trust us... one is not enough.