Earlywood 9-1/2 Inch Handmade Hardwood Flat Saute Kitchen Utensil - Hard Maple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most useful kitchen utensils ever, and we're not just saying that!
- An original Earlywood design that does not look like a regular old wooden spoon, but functions much better!
- Perfect for smaller single-person meals
- Scrape, Flip, Spread, Saute, Stir, Taste, Crush, Serve
- Not dishwasher safe. Wash by hand with hot soapy water.
Sometimes the simplicity of the Earlywood flat saute‚ series throws people off. At first, they ask what to do with it, but past customers routinely contact us to say that their flat saute‚ is now the most used wooden utensil in their home. The small flat saute‚ is the smallest of the 3 sizes we offer and is perfect for cooking one-person meals.