Earlywood 11-1/2 Inch Handmade Hardwood Serving Spoon - Jatoba
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 11.5 inch long hardwood serving spoon
- Ample 3.25 inch wide bowl and sturdy handle are perfect for serving large portions
- Handmade in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty against defects that are our fault
- Not dishwasher safe. Wash by hand with hot soapy water.
Designed for heavy serving, the Earlywood Long Server is sure to become a favorite in your kitchen. With the ample 3.2 inch wide bowl, one scoop from the long server will give you a helping big enough to satiate any appetite. The handle is triangular in cross section, which creates a comfortable and stable grip when you need to dig deep into your home cooked dishes. Just like every other Earlywood utensil, these are handcrafted in Montana, USA and are made from the hardest of woods to assure they live longer than you do. Wash by hand in hot soapy water with the scotch-brite side of a sponge and oil once every 3 to 6 months.