Earlywood 10 Inch Mulit-Purpose Kitchen Scraper, Hardwood - Bloodwood
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The most useful kitchen utensils ever, and we're not just saying that!
- An original Earlywood design that doesn't look like a regular spoon, but functions so much better!
- Use 2 as salad tongs or the long edge of one as a bench scraper
- Scrape, Flip, Spread, Saute, Stir, Taste, Crush, Serve
- Not dishwasher safe. Wash by hand with hot soapy water.
Customers also shopped for
Earlywood scrapers are designed for the toughest jobs that your kitchen has to offer, but can handle the easiest as well. We commonly use ours to scrape stubborn omelet leftovers off our cast iron pan in the morning, then again to stir our daughter's milk that night. Try using one to chop frozen ground beef or to cut and serve lasagna. The comfortable handle in combination with the flat and sharp front edge allows you to put your weight behind this strong kitchen utensil and clean a wide path that no wooden spoon can manage.