Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Thomas Earnshaw Men's ES-8037-01 Armagh Analog Display Automatic Self Wind Black Watch
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on December 6, 2015
The Good:
Classy, interesting look showing off the full complication. As an automatic, price is fantastic. Fun to watch it work. Good size and shape. Seems to be fairly accurate timekeeper assuming you can read it (see below).

The Bad:
The band, while nice black "leatherette" is rather stiff and plasticky. Likely either PU or bonded leather. I don't expect it to last very long.
**Updated** Moving this to "The Ugly" as this band is already flaking off the outer material after literally 3 days of use. Clearly the band is bi-cast or bonded leather material only, dyed black with an imprinted pattern. See picture. Downgrading my vote a full star. I'm sure I can go buy a replacement band that will fit and wear better but for this price...I shouldn't have to.

The Ugly:
Look at the picture and quickly tell me what time it is. Now push yourself away from picture to normal wristwatch distance. Yeah....you have to squint and stare for a bit. The light blue metallic hands all but disappear on the face. I'm one of those weird types that likes to use a watch to tell me the time. Almost any other color would be better than what they've chosen.
review image review image
on September 14, 2015
I have had this watch now for 2 days and so far I love it. the shipping took 2 days with free standard shipping, arriving a week ahead of schedule. The watch is sleek and the perfect size and the face is very clear and easy to read. The calfskin strap is soft and sturdy and very comfortable. The box that it came in is also beautiful and perfect for holding the watch while i sleep, protecting the watch from dust and debris. As far as as the accuracy is concerned I set the watch to the exact second and wound it once, after 24 hours I rechecked for accuracy and found that it was running 8 seconds fast. This is perfectly acceptable for a $160 mechanical watch with automatic movement. Also I should note that the first day I wore the Armagh I played roughly with a dog and also played catch with a football for a few hours in the afternoon and the shock from the dog and the ball did not seem to have any effects on the watch's movement, again outstanding. As far as the durability I have only had this watch for 48 hours so I really cant speak to how it will hold up over time, but will update this review in 6 months or so. Finally, I contacted Earnshaw the day I received the watch regarding the warranty because the warranty card that came with it was blank with no dealer stamp or date of purchase on it. I left a message with them and was called back within 15 minutes by an American person who explained that Earnshaw watches ordered from Amazon or Overstock do not have dealer stamps or codes and that the warranty was already in affect for 2 years from the date of purchase. If anything goes wrong with the watch all I need is the Amazon receipt and they will replace it for free. Outstanding customer service, seriously, getting a real person on the other line that understood and clearly explained everything to me regarding the warranty was so refreshing. If you are thinking of getting this watch I definitely recommend it. This is the first product that i have bought off of Amazon that I decided to write a review on because I am so pleased with the product, process, and customer service.
review image review image review image review image
on August 10, 2014
I love this watch! It is very stylish without being overdone and is yet still very classy.
on August 13, 2015
Very nice watch without being too much. Movement and time are great.
on August 16, 2016
Nice looking watch....leather strap seems to be fake . I put photos after three weeks wear.
review image review image