Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on September 9, 2017
Just like my dad used to use. However, the chord is extra long. Which i actually like; i tuck it under my pillow. i like to listen while still awake at night before i fall asleep. easy, simple. i like this. perfect!
on February 20, 2014
Construction looks good, which isn't common with these type of things, but the sound is horrible. I have to turn down Talk Radio so low that I can barely hear it and I have them for when I'm out and about and the surrounding sound elevated. Anything higher you get a "buzz" because of overload on the earphone.... No, I'm not talking about loud music, just normal volume talk radio. The ear insert could be much better as well.

If the sound was any good at all I'd say they are doing their job and would even pay more to find a mono ear phone that doesn't fall apart and sounds merely decent at normal levels of volume................but sorry this doesn't even get close to filling those low expectations.
2 helpful votes
on October 7, 2017
Excellent product, these earphones work perfectly. These are hard to find but here they are, at a great price !!
on July 25, 2017
Replaced my missing one for a Realistic PRO-23
on February 15, 2014
When private listening is the sole goal, this is definitely the route to take; It's 'old school' but quite effective, and leaves you with an open ear as well. The sound quality is bound to surprise most folks! You really can't go wrong for the price, try one out.
on March 6, 2014
The 6 foot cord is more than enough needed. Had always bought locally at Radio Shack but they went up from a couple of bucks to about $5 and then stopped selling them completely. Glad to find These on Amazon and at such a great price.
2 helpful votes
on January 18, 2013
I was looking for earplugs like these, with just one earpiece. They have a nice long cord and do a great job. I use it for tv, portable radio listening, and my laptop. I recommend these.
3 helpful votes
4 helpful votes
on July 23, 2014
Great value, work great. Will order more!
on January 12, 2014
It's hard to find a simple earphone anymore and the new radios do not come with them as they once did. For what I use this for, AM talk radio, the sound quality is good. So far, the durability is good as well. Overall, I am pleased with this product.
on February 10, 2014
I have been using this mono ear phone for 2 weeks so far and for this price, it is great. I have been using mono ear phones that cost 4 times what this cost and they work exactly the same. Good sound, comfortable fit and great price.